- RMLAU Entrance Exam
About RMLAU Entrance Exam 2020
RMLAU entrance exam 2020 is conducted by Rammanohar Lohia Awadh University for candidates who seek admissions into its UG and PG courses. RMLAU entrance exam 2020 offers admissions into various programmes including LLB (three/five years), LLM, M.A. in Economics and Rural Development, M.A. in History, Culture, and Archaeology, M.Sc, in Physics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and so on.
RMLAU has released the application form on April 25, 2020. The last date of submitting the application for admission in UG and PG programmes is July 30. RMLAU 2020 admission test dates will be notified soon by the university.
RMLAU Entrance Exam 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||RMLAU Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||900 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Number of Seats||M.A. : 210 Seats +2 More|
RMLAU Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
25 Apr, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020
Application - PG | Mode: Online Ongoing
Past Dates and Events
25 Apr, 2020 - 30 Aug, 2020
Application - UG | Mode: Online
RMLAU Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
RMLAU Entrance Exam L.L.B Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for RMLAU LLB entrance exam 2020 is given below. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the given requirements to be allowed to sit for the examination and considered for further rounds in the admission process.
LLB (Three Years)
- Candidates should have graduated with at least an aggregate of 45% (in case of General category) and 40% (in case of SC/ST category).
LLB (Five Years)
- Candidates need to have cleared their intermediate with a minimum aggregate of 45% (in case of General and OBC categories) and 40% (in case of SC/ST candidates).
RMLAU Entrance Exam M.A. Eligibility Criteria
Listed below is the eligibility criteria of RMLAU MA entrance exam 2020 for various MA courses offered by the university. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria for the course they want admissions into before proceeding with the application form. Non-compliance with the eligibility criteria will result in the cancellation of applicant's candidature.
M.A. Economics & Rural Development
- Candidates should have a B.A. degree with Economics as one of the subjects
- Or a B.Sc. degree with Mathematics
- or a B.com. degree
- Or a BBA degree
M.A. History, Culture & Archaeology
- Candidates need to have a B.A. degree with Medieval and Modern history/ ancient history.
M.A. Ext. Education & Rural Development
- Candidates need to be graduate in any discipline.
M.A. Mass Communication and Journalism
- Candidates should be graduate in any discipline
RMLAU Entrance Exam M.Sc. Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria of RMLAU M.Sc. entrance exam 2020 for various M.Sc. courses offered by the university. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility requirements for the course of their choice and check if they are suitable for taking the exam for that course. Non-compliance with the eligibility criteria will result in the cancellation of candidates' admissions.
- Candidates need to have a B.Sc. degree with Physics.
M.Sc. Mathematics (Statistics)
- Candidates need to have a B.Sc. degree with Mathematics.
- To be eligible, candidates need to have a B.Sc. degree in any discipline of Life Sciences with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects.
- Candidates need to have a B.Sc. degree in any discipline related to Biological Sciences with any of the following subjects - Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology. They should have studied these subjects for at least two years at graduation level. The minimum aggregate to be secured by the candidates is 50% (in case of General category candidates) and 45% (in case of SC/ST category candidates).
- Candidates should have done their B.Sc. with Physics or Electronics.
M.Sc. Environmental Science
- A B.Sc. degree in any discipline of Life Sciences is required by candidates to be eligible.
- Candidates require a B.Sc. degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% (in case of General candidates) and 45% (SC/ST candidates).
RMLAU Entrance Exam L.L.M Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admissions into the LLM programme offered by the university should go through the eligibility criteria of RMLAU LLM entrance 2020. They should proceed with the application form only after making sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates require to have passed LLB (Three/Five years) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
RMLAU Entrance Exam 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University has started the application process on April 25, 2020 for admissions into its various UG and PG programmes. The last date to fill the application form for admissions in UG and PG programmes is September 30 respectively. The application process is conducted completely only in online mode.
To fill the Rammanohar Lohia Awadh University entrance exam application form, candidates may go through the steps given below.
- Candidates first have to click on the official link for filling the application form.
- Next, candidates will have to click on the pre-registration tab.
- Candidates will now see a registration form before them on the screen. They will be asked to enter important details like name of the candidate, father's name, DOB, mobile number, aadhar number, category, course name, and so on.
- After entering their details, candidates will have to click on the 'submit' button. Following which candidates will have to accept the condition and click on the 'submit' button.
- Upon the completion of the registration process, candidates will be provided with a unique registration number.
- Now the user will have to remit the application fees. The fee payment will be conducted only in an online mode with the help of the following two ways - Credit card/Debit card or net banking.
- After the candidate has paid the fees, he/she will get a transaction ID which needs to be retained till the time of admission.
- Upon the completion of the fee payment step and generation of transaction ID, candidates will be directed to the application form where they will have to fill in details like their names, gender, category, date of birth, nationality, academic qualifications, and so on. At this step, they will also be required to upload their photograph and signature in the following specifications -
Photograph Passport-size coloured photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format, should not be more than 50 KB Signature Blue/black pen on white sheet, to be uploaded only in the .jpeg or .jpg format, should be less than 20 KB
- Once the candidate has filled all the details and uploaded all the requisite documents, he/she should check if all the details entered and documents uploaded in the form are correct or not. Once the candidate has verified all the details, he/she will have to click on 'submit'.
- RMLAU entrance exam application form will now appear on candidates' screens. Candidates need to take a print out of this application form and retain it till the time of admission for further references.
- The form will also consist of candidate's registration number which needs to be retained by him/her till the time of admission.
- It is also required of candidates to submit a printout of the application form or of the payment slip to the university.
Note - Candidates should not forget to note down their transaction ID and registration number and preserve them till the time of admission.
|OBC, General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 900|
|ST, SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 550|
RMLAU Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the exam pattern of RMLAU 2020 for the UG and PG courses of the university. Candidates can make a careful note of the details related to the entrance question paper like the number of questions, marking scheme, and exam instructions so that they are at least aware of what the question paper is going to be like and how they are expected to answer it.
Number of Questions
M.A., M.Sc. Courses - There will be 100 questions.
LLB - There will be 200 questions.
Types of questions
M.A., M.Sc. Courses - Questions will be of objective type.
LLB - Questions will be of objective type.
RMLAU Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 - Marking Scheme
- For each correct answer, three marks will be given.
- For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- For questions where candidates encircle more than one oval as an answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Candidates will have to write their roll number, answer booklet number and their answers using a black ball point pen.
- Those questions for which the candidate encircles more than oval will be treated incorrect.
- Candidates are prohibited from writing anything elsewhere on the answer sheet.
The admit card of RMLAU entrance exam 2020 will be made available in the online mode. Candidates must carry the RMLAU admit card along with them in the entrance examination.
How to Download the Admit Card
- Candidates need to click on the official link for admit card.
- They will then be required to enter their form number.
- After entering the form number, candidates will have to click on the 'show admit card' button.
- Upon clicking on the button, RMLAU entrance exam admit card 2020 will appear on candidates' screens.
- Candidates should download the admit card, take a printout of it, and preserve it till the time of admissions.
Documents Required at Exam
- A valid photo id
- Admit card
The result of RMLAU entrance exam 2020 will be released by Rammanohar Lohia Awadh University for all courses in online mode. The RMLAU result 2020 will be released in the form of a provisonal merit list for both UG and PG courses.
How to Download RMLAU Entrance Exam Result 2020
- Click on the official link for the results.
- Candidates will be required to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- After entering the details, click on the 'show result' button.
- Candidates will now be able to see their results. It is advised that candidates download the result, take its printout, and retain it for further purposes.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Rank card
- Admit card
- High School and Intermediate marksheets
- Income certificate
- Original or provisional certificate of the last qualifying examination
- Community certificate
Questions related to RMLAU Entrance Exam
biochemistry entrance exam rajistration last date,process,self finance or not. duration.fee structure
Hey, hope you are doing well!
Biotechnology Chemistry) details of Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University is as follows-
It is an undergraduate degree course under the self finance scheme .
The eligibility criteria for the course is that the student should have studied 10+2 with Biology and should have scored a minimum of 50% in the same. (Marks in Intermediate or Equivalent)
The first year fees for the course is 23450.
The course is of a 3 year (6 semesters) duration. The total number of seats available in the course is 15.
The admission for B.Sc. (Microbiology,
Biotechnology Chemistry) is done through Entrance Test .
The last date of online registration for the entrance is 27/8/2020.
The last date of fee deposits of entrance exam is 28/8/2020.
Last date for online application for entrance exam is 30/8/2020.
The application fee for the entrance exam is 900 for General category candidates and 550 for SC/ST category candidates.
The entrance exam syllabus will be based on the course applied for. Aspirants applying for the UG Courses must prepare for the topics related to the 10th, 12th Standard.
All the best!
QUESTION PATTERN OF LL.M ENTRANCE IN AWADH UNIVERSITY
For all the necessary information about RMLAU exam just read our below article, here you will see information about exam dates (updated) , exam eligibility , its pattern and many more.
For any other information just comment below.
Best of luck.
sir एलएलबी का एंट्रेंस फॉर्म कब से भरा जायेग
The RMLAU entrance exam application form is going to be released tomorrow that is 20th april 2020 but it is tentative so mostly it will be released tomorrow. Please click the below link to know more about RMLAU entrance exam.
is clat accepted in Ram Manohar lohiya Awadh university Lucknow or it conducted seperate Exam?
Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University is one of the most prestigious law universities in the country and conducts law courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The admission to either UG or PG courses takes place through CLAT only, so there should be no confusion regarding acceptance of Clat scores as it is the only test for admission to RMNLU and no other tests are conducted. For more information regarding eligibility criteria you can visit the following link https://www.careers360.com/university/dr-ram-manohar-lohiya-national-law-university-lucknow