- URATPG Exam
Latest Update for URATPG
- 05 Nov 2021:
Rajasthan University 5th merit list 2021 has been announced.
Stay up-to date with URATPG News
About URATPG 2021
The Directorate of Admissions, University of Rajasthan is conducting the URATPG 2021 or University of Rajasthan Postgraduation Admission Test 2021 from December 1 to 7, in offline mode. The application form for Rajasthan University PG programmes has been released on November 18 on the official website. The submission deadline for URATPG 2021 application form was November 28.
Candidates will be given two hours to solve the 100 MCQs given in the Rajasthan University entrance examination 2021. Aspirants passing the URATPG 2021 will be given admission to various postgraduate courses such as M.A. in English, Hindi, French, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science, History, Sociology, M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, M.P.A., M.Com., and more offered by the university. Rajasthan University will enrol candidates in the aforementioned courses based on their performance in the URATPG 2021 and marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
URATPG 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||University of Rajasthan Post Graduate Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||URATPG|
|Conducting Body||University of Rajasthan|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||600 Rs [Online]|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||2231 Seats|
URATPG 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Dec, 2021 - 07 Dec, 2021
Exam | Mode: Online Ongoing
Past Dates and Events
01 Dec, 2021
Admit Card | Mode: Online
18 Nov, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021
Application | Mode: Online
URATPG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applicants sit down to apply for fill the application form, they should check the eligibility criteria of URATPG 2021 for all the PG programmes offered by the Rajasthan University. The Rajasthan University eligibility criteria includes the academic and age requirements that a candidate must meet to be eligible to appear for the URATPG. Failing to match the URATPG 2021 eligibility criteria will result in candidates losing their candidacy even at the last stage of admission.
- Candidates should have completed their B.A. with a minimum aggregate of 48% or post graduation or bachelors in a specific subject or equivalent with at least 55% as the aggregate from a recognized university.
- Candidates require a B.A. degree with French as an optional subject with a minimum aggregate of 45% from a recognized university.
- Or candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a post-diploma in French with a minimum aggregate of 45% or level III (B1) from any Alliance Francaise.
- Candidates should have passed their B.A. with a minimum aggregate of 48% or their post-graduation or bachelors in a specific subject or equivalent with at least 55% as aggregate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have a B.A. degree in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% from any recognized university.
- Candidates to be eligible for M.A. Sanskrit need to have a B.A. degree with a minimum aggregate of 45% or a post graduation degree or bachelor’s in a specific subject with at least 55% as the aggregate.
- Candidates need to have passed their B.A. with a minimum aggregate of 40% or a postgraduate examination with at least an aggregate of 40% or bachelor’s degree in any subject or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% with Urdu as of the subjects from any recognized university.
- As eligibility requirements, candidates need to have a B.Com. degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% or a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree in a specific subject with at least an aggregate of 55%.
Master of Cost Control and Accounts
- Any graduate or postgraduate from Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate of 40% will be eligible for admissions into the course.
M.Com. (Bus. Adm.)
- Candidates with a B.Com. degree and a minimum aggregate of 50%. Postgraduates or graduates in a specific subject with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized university are also eligible.
M.Com. (Economic Administration Financial Management)/M.Com. (Cooperation)
- Candidates require a B.Com. degree with a minimum aggregate of 50%. Or postgraduates or graduates in a particular subject with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized university can also appear for the test.
- Candidates who have passed their M.A. Economics from a recognized university are also eligible.
Master of Library & Information Science
- A holder of a Bachelor of Library and Information Science degree from the University of Rajasthan or any recognized university will be eligible.
- Or Postgraduate diploma holder in Library and Information Science with a minimum aggregate of 50%
M.A. Drawing and Painting
- To be eligible, candidates require a bachelor’s degree with Drawing and Painting as an optional subject recognized by the university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Any bachelor’s degree recognized by the university will work.
M.P.A (Music, Vocal Instrument-Sitar)
- Candidates need a B.A. degree recognized by the university with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
M.A. (Music) (Vocal Instrumental -Sitar)
- A bachelor’s degree with Music as an optional subject with a minimum aggregate of 50% which is recognized by the university.
- Candidates need to have a B.Sc. (pass course or Hons.) degree in Botany, Chemistry and Geology for M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, and Geology respectively under 10+2+3 pattern accepted by the university. For M.Sc. in Botany/Chemistry/Geology, candidates should have had Botany/Chemistry/Geology respectively. The minimum aggregate the candidate must possess along with the degree is 55%.
- Candidates need to have a B.A./B.Sc. degree in Geography recognized by the university under 10+2+3 pattern with Geography as one of the subjects. The minimum aggregate the candidate should have scored in the degree is 55%.
M.Sc. (Home Science) in Food and Human Nutrition, Human Development and Family, Development Communication and Extension
- For this course, a science graduate or B.Sc. Home Science graduate under the 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the university will be eligible.
- Candidate should possess a B.A./B.Sc. (pass or Hons.) degree recognized by the university under 10+2+3 pattern with at least 55% as the aggregate. They should also have had Maths as one of the subjects.
- Candidates require a B.Sc. degree (Hons. or pass) with a minimum aggregate of 55% under 10+2+3 pattern and with Physics as one of the subjects.
- B.Sc. or B.A with Psychology subject with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized university.
- Candidates require a B.A./B.Sc. degree (Hons. or pass course) under the 10+2+3 pattern with Maths/Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects recognized by the university. The minimum aggregate the candidate must score in their degree is 55%.
- To be eligible for the course, candidates must have a B.Sc. degree (Hons. or pass) with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized university. Candidates must have studied Zoology as one of the subjects with their degree.
M.Sc. Environment Science
- Candidates need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Medical Science/Law (B.Sc.)/Agriculture with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- A bachelor’s degree recognized by the university in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 48% is required by candidates to be eligible.
- Candidates need a B.A. degree recognized by the university with a minimum aggregate of 48%. Or postgraduates or graduates in a specific subject or its equivalent with at least 55% as the aggregate; their degree should be recognized by the university.
M.A. History/Political Science/Public Administration
- Candidates require a B.A. degree recognized by the university with a minimum aggregate of 48%. Or graduate/postgraduate degree recognized by the university in a specific subject with at least an aggregate of 55%.
M.A. Sociology/Museology and Conservation
- Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline a minimum aggregate of 48% or any equivalent CGPA.
Master of Human Resource Management/Master of International Business
- Candidates require a bachelor’s degree recognized by the university in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
Master of Commerce (Financial Analysis and Control)
- A bachelor’s degree recognized by the university in any discipline with an aggregate of at least 50% is required to be eligible for the course.
Master of Visual Arts (Applied Arts)/Master of Visual Arts (Sculpture)
- To be eligible, candidates will be needing a B.V.A., B.F.A. degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% recognized by the university.
M.A. (Painting and Drawing)
- Eligibility requirement is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% recognized by the university.
- Candidates require a B.Sc. degree (Hons. Or Pass) under the 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the university with a minimum aggregate of 55%. Candidates should have Agriculture/Botany/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Zoology/Biotechnology/Pharmacy/Microbiology as one of the subjects while pursuing their degree. Additionally, the degree obtained should be recognized by the university.
- Candidates should have obtained a B.Sc./B.A. degree with Psychology as one of the subjects with at least an aggregate of 55% recognized by the university.
- As eligibility requirements, candidates require a B.Sc. degree (Pass or Hons.) under the 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the university with at least an aggregate of 55%. Candidates should have had Microbiology/Zoology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Chemistry/Life sciences/Genetics/Biochemistry/Integrated Biotechnology/Integrated Microbiology. As one of the subjects at the level of aforementioned degrees.
- Candidates require a B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Hons. or pass) under the 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the university. The minimum aggregate to be scored by the candidates in the aforementioned degrees is 50%.
M.A. Rajasthani Language, Literature Culture
- To be eligible, candidates require a B.A. degree with a minimum aggregate of 48% recognized by the university. Or graduates or postgraduates in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 55% or any equivalent examination with 55% as the minimum aggregate.
URATPG 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Other
University of Rajasthan has released the URATPG application form 2021 on November 18, in online mode. Candidates could fill and submit the URATPG 2021 application form till November 28. To fill the URATPG application form, follow the steps given below.
Visit the official website of Rajasthan University.
Click on the official application form link.
Enter the required details to register yourself.
Select the courses you wish to apply for. The maximum number of courses you can apply for is three.
Now, pay the application fees online through ICICI payment gateway.
After completing the payment process, you will be redirected to the application form.
Fill the necessary details in the application form.
The fee payment structure is as follows:
One Subject: General and other- Rs. 600/-, SC/ST- Rs. 500/-
Two subjects: General and other - Rs. 800/-, SC/ST - Rs. 650/-
Three subjects: General and other - Rs. 1000/-, SC/ST - Rs. 800/-
|General, OBC||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 600|
|ST, SC||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 500|
URATPG 2021 Preparation Tips
To qualify URATPG 2021 with high score and get admission in the Rajasthan University, aspirants are suggested to follow the preparation tips given below.
- Firstly, go through the exam pattern and check the question paper structure like number and types of questions, maximum marks, duration, marking scheme, and syllabus. Having a prior idea of the question paper structure will mentally prepare the candidates for the contents of the question paper. As a result, they will not be thrown off-guard upon seeing the question paper and instead will attempt the paper with confidence.
- Since the prescribed syllabus for the entrance test for each course is the university's respective undergraduate syllabus, candidates are advised to look up Rajasthan University' undergraduate syllabus. Make a note of all the topics covered in all the parts and start preparing accordingly.
- Regularity and consistency is the key. Since the undergraduate syllabi for all the courses are vast, it is advised that candidates study on a regular basis to tackle them. Candidates should start off their preparations much in advance and keep an ample amount of time for revision.
- Candidates should remember to practice the sample papers for the course they are appearing for. They should conduct mock-test sessions for themselves wherein they solve the question papers within the stipulated time of the exam. This will not only help them to practice the topics they have studied but also strengthen their grip over the question pattern and increase their answering speed.
URATPG 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates preparing for the URATPG 2021 must check out the exam pattern of all the postgraduate programmes. The URATPG exam pattern 2021 has been released with admission notification. The exam pattern of URATPG 2021 mentions the key details regarding the entrance test such as the maximum number of questions, total marks, exam duration, marking scheme and topics which need to be studied for the entrance test. With the use of URATPG exam pattern, candidates can get aware of aware of the question paper structure and its contents. Candidates can check out the URATPG 2021 exam pattern in the table below.
URATPG Exam Pattern 2021
Duration of the examination
Type of questions
Total number of questions
Questions will be as per the undergraduate level curriculum of the University of Rajasthan for each subject
- Candidates should note that there will be no negative marking in the exam.
- So each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
University of Rajasthan has released the URATPG admit card 2021 on December 1, in online mode. Candidates who have completed their application process can download the URATPG 2021 admit card from the official website of the university. The admit card of URATPG 2021 mentions various key details such as candidate's name, roll number, exam day and timing, examination guidelines.
URATPG Admit Card 2021 - Important Points
- The URATPG admit card can be downloaded by pressing the official admit card link and using login credentials. After downloading the admit card, candidates should print multiple copies of the admit card.
- The exam centre allotted to candidates will be mentioned on the URATPG admit card.
- Candidates have to attach their self-attested photograph on the hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates must carry their URATPG 2021 admit card along with a valid ID proof with themselves on the examination day.
- No candidate will allowed to appear for the entrance exam if they fail to bring their admit card with themselves.
URATPG 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid ID proof
URATPG 2021 Answer Key
The university will release the URATPG answer key 2021 after for PG programmes after the entrance exams are over. The URATPG 2021 answer key will be released on the official website of the university. Candidates who attended the URATPG 2021 can check the provisional answer key for the course of their choice. Any objection against the URATPG answer key 2021 must be raised within two days after the declaration of answer key. The admission committee will look into objections raised by candidates and if their objection proved to be legit then university will release a final answer key of URATPG 2021.
How to Download URATPG Answer Key 2021
- Go to the official website.
- Press the official answer key link.
- After clicking on the link, the answer key of all PG subjects will appear with their names hyperlinked.
- Candidates can look for the answer key of the course of their choice. To view the answer key, click on the subject you want to see the answer key.
- The URATPG answer key for the concerned course will be displayed on the screen.
The URATPG result 2021 for all PG programmes will be released in online mode. Applicants who appeared for the entrance exam can check the URATPG 2021 result on the official website of University of Rajasthan.
To check the URATPG result 2021, follow the instruction given below.
Visit the official website.
Click on the official link for URATPG 2021 result.
Now two choices will appear on the screen. These choices mainly pertain to the details/credentials candidates prefer to fill to check their result. In the first choice termed ‘by form no.’, candidates will be asked to enter their application form number, mother’s name, and DOB. For the option termed ‘by general detail’, candidates will be asked to enter their name, mother’s name, father’s name, and date of birth.
Candidates will have to choose either of the two choices and fill in the required details.
After entering the details, the result of the candidates will appear on the screen. Candidates can download and print out the URATPG result 2021. Candidates should retain the print out copies of URATPG result till the admission process is over.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will Rajasthan University application form 2021 be released?
The Rajasthan University 2021 application form for PG courses has been released on November 18.
Question:What is the last date to submit the Rajasthan University application form 2021?
The last date to submit the Rajasthan University 2021 PG application form was November 28.
Question:When will the URATPG admit card 2021 be released?
The URATPG 2021 admit card has been released on December 1.
Question:When will Rajasthan University conduct the URATPG 2021?
The URATPG 2021 exam is being conducted from December 1 to 7.
Question:What is the releases date of URATPG result 2021?
The dates of the URATPG 2021 result have not been released yet by the Rajasthan University.
Questions related to URATPG
I will graduate in 2021, can I apply for 2020 or not?!
Hope you are doing well.
You have not clarified the exam you want to apply for.
No you cannot apply for the year 2020 as it will ask for your final percentage which you will receive in 2021.
It will be good for you to apply in the year 2021.
Till then you can study for the particular exam prepare the course throughly.
Hope this will help you and it solves your query.
Have a great day!
what are the subjects or what kind of questions will appear in enterance exam for "BBA"
Hope you are doing well
The entrance examsyllabus includes sections on the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness.
For more information visit
what will be the admission criteria for distance LLM and when will the admission form be released for the same?
i hope you are doing well , you have not mentioned here admission criteria of which university you are asking about as every college do posses their own admission criteria so without knowing that it would be difficult for us to answer you
please comment down university/college name
URAtPG application form latest date
University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate courses, URAT PG is conducted for admission to various postgraduate courses.
The application form was to be released in last week of May 2020, but has been delayed due to Covid-19 outbreak. So, you are requested to regularly visit the university website https://www.uniraj.ac.in/
plzz tell syllabus detail msc physics entrans exam
Hope you are doing great.
The most important entrance test for admission in the top colleges like IITs and IISERs is IIT-JAM. It is conducted by different IITs every year. This year IIT-JAM will be conducted by IIT Kanpur.
Now, since it's the most general entrance test for admission in Masters of Science Physics.
I will be sharing the same as the syllabus for other universities remains more or less the same.
So, the forty percent of the syllabus for IIT-JAM is comprised majorly of Classical Physics and Electricity and Magnetism. The other subjects like Kinematics, Solid States, Optics, Thermal physics, Quantum Physics are evenly structured in the rest 60 Percent.
Also, I am sharing you a detailed syllabus of IIT-JAM through the link below.
Please have a check :
Hope it is helpful to you !
All the best for exams !