WHAT IS LABOUR LAW ?
- The applicant should have an LL.B degree with a minimum passing percentage in the aggregate of the subjects studied at the degree level.
SCOPE OF LABOUR LAW
The formation of International Labour Organisation (ILO) at global canvas itself speaks for the importance of labour force (employee) internationally and to their help are the labour lawyers.
The world always talks about socio-economic justice, which need subject-matter experts who deal with such issues and fight for the rights of victims.
- Collective bargaining
- Constitution and Labour Welfare
- History of Trade Union
- ILO standard for labour International Convention
- Industrial Disputes Act
- Labour and Human Rights Equality of Opportunity
- Law relating to Industrial Injuries and Social Security
- Law relating to Service Regulation
- Right against exploitation
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 754 Joined
- 5 Questions