MBBS COMPANION PRICING
- Preptest ? It gives you a score on the basis of your performance in the mock test followed by an in depth analysis of the test.It consists of three sections namely Physics,chemistry and biology where you also have an option of customizing the test according to your preparation level.
- Prepmeter ? It will depict your preparedness for the NEET exam on the basis of your preptest score and will also help you know where you stand as compared to your peers.
- Rank Predictor ? It will tell you about your expected rank in the NEET Exam on the basis of your prep test score which is based on the previous years NEET exam trends
- MBBS Updates ? Our unique hand-holding resource sends you latest updates via emails and push notifications to keep you posted on every step of the admissions process
- All about NEET ? Your one-stop resource on the national medical entrance, including its history, application timeline, exam pattern, counselling procedure and more
- Preparation strategy by toppers ? A compilation of preparation tips and key insights shared by previous NEET toppers and renowned coaching experts to make your ideal preparation strategy for the NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER exams.
- All about All India Medical Counselling ? The entire counselling process detailed for admissions to the 15% All India Quota seats in medical and dental colleges across the country. Get step-by-step instructions, know the exact timeline you need to follow and understand your chances of securing a seat on the basis of previous years' trends.
- All about AIIMS ? Your guide for every step of the admissions process to know about securing a seat in the prestigious All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) across its seven campuses.
- All about JIPMER ? Your guide to the admissions process and other essential details for the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) in Puducherry and Karaikal.
- NEET paper analysis (Subject/Topic Wise) ? Our expert-guided paper analysis gives you a detailed overview of the NEET question paper, with an overall and section-wise analysis helping you understand the difficulty level of your paper, topic-wise weightage and how it varies from previous years’ papers
- Top Medical Colleges in India ? Careers360’s exclusive ranking methodology has been used to rank the top medical colleges in India which you can use to shortlist the institutions of your choice.
- All about State Level Medical Counselling ? You can access 28 separate E-books on the basis of the institutions/states you are interested in applying to. Each state’s E-book contains details related to its application process, timeline, number of colleges and seats, fees per college, reservation policies, cut off rank analysis and counselling process.
- MBBS Fees across Colleges and Loan options ? Finances play an important role in determining any student’s educational future. Through this E-book, you can check the fees of every college in the country as well as the available loan options, thereby shortlisting the choices most suitable and affordable for you
- All about Medicine Allied Courses ? All aspirants interested in pursuing a future in medicine outside of MBBS and BDS courses can use this E-book to know about the different options available to you, including BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BVSc, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Mental Health sciences.
- College Predictor ? The NEET College predictor uses advanced algorithms with historical counselling data to suggest the best Colleges for you.
- Almanac ? The most comprehensive print resource containing answers to every possible question on preparation, application, cut off, counselling and admission processes through NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER entrance exams.
- MBBS Planner ? One all-inclusive graphical wall poster for you to monitor the entire timeline of the 2018 medical admission process, from the start of applications to the commencement of classes.
I am already taking coaching. How will MBBS Companion be helpful for me?
Attending coaching classes may help you to clear your doubts and subject-related queries. But MBBS Companion enables self-examining your preparation status anytime and anywhere, as per your convenience. You also get guidance of subject experts and counsellors on anything and everything from preparation, counselling, admission process and more. Altogether, MBBS companion is a one-stop package of mock tests, prediction tools, counselling sessions, webinars etc. to help you crack NEET. As a part of the Companion, you will have access to the College Predictor tool which uses advanced algorithms and previous years’ counselling results to determine which college is best suited for you depending on your predicted rank.
What is the validity of this product?
MBBS companion is valid until 31st August 2018. However, for the Expert Counselling feature, you can post questions till 31st March 2018.
What is the test pattern and how many times can one re-take the test?
The pattern of the mock test is similar to the pattern followed by the national level medical admission tests. You can give Full Syllabus mock tests or Sectional tests based on your area of preparation, with unlimited re-takes up to the validity date.
What are the available payment options?
You can pay via online modes using Debit/Credit card, Netbanking, Wallets, Cash Cards, UPI, Mobile payment.
Does the MBBS Companion cater to MBBS/BDS courses for admission to foreign universities?
We are not covering admission to foreign universities right now. MBBS companion will help you in the admission process across India through NEET UG.
How will we receive daily updates and notifications?
You will receive regular updates via Mailers and Text messages on a weekly basis.