MBBS Companion 2019
Your one-stop MBBS Counselling package with NEET UG, AIIMS & JIPMER College Predictors, a printed Almanac with 150+ FAQs on Admissions & more
What's in it for you?
- Predict your admission chances in 750+ Colleges
- Chances based on minute details like your Rank, Caste, Home State, Gender etc.
- Unlock 3 College Predictors: NEET UG, AIIMS UG & JIPMER UG
- Covers All India, Deemed Universities & 22+ State level Counsellings through NEET
MBBS Almanac 2019
- 150+ of your most Frequently Asked Questions on MBBS admissions answered
- A printed guide delivered to your doorstep
- Questions include Top Colleges, Preparation, Counselling, Admission Process, Fees, Placements & more
MBBS Planner 2019
- A Printed Poster covering all important dates and events for your MBBS admissions
- Delivered to your doorstep
- Regular updates on important Notifications, Announcements etc.
- Alerts delivered by Email, SMS & App Notifications
Frequently Asked Questions
MBBS Companion gives you 360-degree guidance in your preparation, counselling and admission process through College Predictors (which predict admission chances based on your rank, category, counselling, location, etc and also include All India, State level and Deemed University counselling instances), a printed Almanac (150+ FAQs on preparation, admissions, top colleges, etc), a printed Planner (with all important dates) and Regular updates and notifications regarding MBBS admissions.
MBBS Companion includes college predictors for NEET UG, JIPMER UG and AIIMS UG.
It includes All India, 22+ State Level, Central, and Deemed University level counsellings under NEET.
Once you pre-order, you will get early access to the college predictors as they get updated. We will notify you for all the updates via emails and SMS. The Almanac and Planner will be delivered to your doorstep by 10th February 2019.
5000+ Students benefited from our Companion in 2018
College Predictor is fabulous for all of us who are preparing for NEET examination. This will be the best way to know your top college that I can get based on my preparation.Arjun Sisodia, Medical Aspirant
The information provided by the companion helped me a lot during my college admissions, especially the Almanac, it was very detailed and helpful. Thank youVinayak Ranjan, Medical Aspirant
Their detailed information about the various medical counsellings and colleges, helped me to narrow down my search for the best colleges.Apeksha Malhotra, Medical Aspirant