Recruitment at: Tech Mahindra
Location: Noida development center
Vacancies: Sr. Developers, Designers, Tech leads, Solution designers, Solution architects and Business analyst.
Eligibility: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA or equivalent
Minimum Experience: 3-10 years of relevant experience
WebTechnologies (Job Code: WT 11/02)
- UML, OOAD, Java, J2EE, JSF Struts/Tiles, JSF, flex, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, OfBiz, App Server (Web Logic, Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish), Database (Oracle, MSSQL Server, MySQL), Portals (Weblogic, WebSphere, Liferay), CMS (TeamSite, Alfresco), XML, Cold Fusion & EJB.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns such as OAO, Command, Mediator, MVC. Exp.ln Telecom /VAS domain will be added advantage.
Weblogic Admin (Job Code: WA 11/02)
Weblogic installation, configuration and administration, JMS, J2EE overview, knowledge of UNIX/ Solaris and Oracle/PL-SQL, Shell scripting preferred
E-Commerce Application - ATG (Job Code: ATG 11/02)
- Hands on experience in ATG Framework, ATG Commerce, Personalization, ATG Service and ATG Administration.
- Experience on ATG Portal and ATG Search will be an added advantage.
System Progamming (C++/Unix) (JobCode: SP 11/02)
Proven expertise in design/development with telecom domain exp (Rating, Billing and Correspondence). Experience in product development will be an added advantage.
Content Management System - Autonomy Teamsite (Job Code: CMS 11/02)
- Good understanding in process flow of content and overall CMS architecture, knowledge in templating (OCR, OCT, TPLs) and Form API, able to design and develop workflows (WFTs and WFMs).
- Hands on experience In Perl Scripting and UNIX commands preferred.
- Have the ability to develop OpenDeploy deployment scripts.
- Knowledge of LiveSite, Site Publisher and MediaBin would be preferred.
MS CRM (Job Code: MSCRM 11/02)
- MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 Technical having 3 Years + Exp with at least 2 MS Dynamics CRM Deployment.
- MS Dynamics CRM customization, Plug-in/Workflows, ISV/ Site map customization.
- NET, Web-Services, Win Application/Scheduler. Client Scripting (Java Script). MS SQL, SSRS (Reporting Services) and understanding in Web Services, WCF and Window Workflow Foundation preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM 2011 & CRM on Cloud, Integration with BizTalklShare point, Load Balancer, Database Tuning and Optimization would be an added advantage.
System/NMS/ Performance Testing (Job Code: Test 11/02)
- Testers with NMS / Performance / systems testing experience, on Unix platforms preferred.
- Testers with LoadRunner, Win Runner, experience on Unix platforms preferred.
Telecom VAS (Job Code: VAS 11/02)
- Experience in Mobile Application Development in any of Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Java, Symbian handsets.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, SOAP. Webservices, Advanced Java APls
- SIM applications - Strong software implementation skills in C/C++; with Strong Programming skills in SIM Toolkits, Javacard.
Technical Architect - VAS Web Technologies (Job Code: TA VAS 11/02)
- Technical Architect with B-12 years of experience in IT/Telecom/VAS domain.
- 3 years of experience of Technical Architecting and Designing of Telecom/VAS services and solutions.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, Web Services/SONESB, Web2.0/AJAX, Java Servlets, JSp' JDBC, Struts, Java Script, HTML/XML/VoXML, JDBC, MySql, and Oracle.
ERP (SAP – Functional Technical Consultants) - (Job Code: SAP 11/02)
5-9 years of relevant SAP experience, with min 3 end to end implementations preferably in telecom domain.
- Functional- CRM, FICO, SO, MM, PS, PCM, RTOM, RPM, Vistex, ICM, Prediction workbench (Functional Consulting)
- Technical- Ep' BSP. XIIPI, BI/BW, CRM middleware (Technical Consulting)
2. BASIS - Should have experience in server installations, upgrades, platform migration and support activities
Process Designers/ Product Service Designers/ Sr. Process Designer/ Process Consultants (Job Code: PD/PC 11/02)
- Good understanding in telecom products / technology / process: Wireline/ Wireless, with excellent product understanding in any of the mentioned products - Voice, VPN, MPLS, LAN, WAN , Access & Core Network, Routers, CPE, Switches preferred.
- Excellent understanding of fulfillment and assurance processes/ Service Design of telecom products. Should lead /manage End to End service delivery and service assurance Process Design / Service Design for customers.
- Lead the process design and provide service solutions with good understanding ofOSS/BSS.
- Very good understanding in process modeling tools like Visio, ARIS etc and familiarity in ITIL tools.
How to apply: Interested candidates, with excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills can walk-in for an interview on March 12-13, 2011 between 10.00am and 3.00 pm, with a copy of your resume, photo identity proof, latest salary slip, highest degree certificate/ mark sheet and previous employer's relieving letter.
Selection Procedure: Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Walk in date: March 12-13, 2011
Note: If you are unable to attend the walk in interview, please email your detailed resume to [email protected]
Tech Mahindra Ltd
A-7, Sector - 64,
Noida – 201301, U.P
Phone: 0120 - 4652000
Email: [email protected]