Institute: Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
Programme: Ph.D in the following specialisations:
- Clinical & Experimental Medicine
- Drug Target Discovery & Development
- Fermentation Technology
- Medicinal & Process Chemistry Division
- Molecular & Structural Biology
- Pharmacokinetics & Metabolism
- M.Sc or equivalent in Life sciences/Biotechnology/Chemical/ Pharmaceutical sciences and qualified in CSIR-UGC-NET, ICMR, DBT examination for Junior Research Fellowship. The fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing January 2012.
- GPAT qualified second year, 3rd semester students pursuing M.S. (Pharm) or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical/Pharmacology disciplines only may apply for GATE-JRF positions tenable at CDRI from July 2013.
Selection process: All applications will be screened by a committee and only those candidates who are found suitable will be called for interview/counselling at CDRI, Lucknow. The committee can set their own criteria for short listing the candidates. No TA will be paid by CDRI and candidates will have to make their own arrangements for 2-3 days stay at Lucknow. The number of students to be selected will depend on the vacancies available with scientists at CDRI.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Candidates need to fill up the on-line application form that is available at the institute’s website (till 5th October 2011). After submitting the online application form, print out the ID ticket generated and mail it along with photograph, photocopies of certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications and proof for qualifying JRF to Scientist-in-Charge, Academy Affairs Unit, Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR), Chattar Manzil, Lucknow-226 001. Applications without hard copy submission of documents will not be considered.
Click here for more details.
Online application deadline: September 28, 2012
Submission of application (hard copy) at the institute: October 8, 2012
Written Test/ Interview/Counselling: November 19 - 23, 2012
Central Drug Research Institute,
Chattar Manzil Palace,
M G Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Phone: 0522-2612411-18; Extn 4397/4383