Institute: DOEACC Centre Calicut
- Advanced Course in NET technologies (SW302)
- Advanced Diploma in Mobile Application using J2ME (SW303)
Duration: 3 months, including project work.
- Advanced Course in .NET technologies: Rs.25000 + 10.3% Service Tax (Tuition fee waived for SC/ST students)
- Advanced Diploma in Mobile Application using J2ME: Rs. 9000/- for General, Rs 1000/- for SC/ST
Eligibility: BE/BTech, Msc(IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA, BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA, DOEACC A, B level, MCP, Diploma Computer Sc, Electronics, or graduates in any stream having basic programming concepts or others with relevant experience.
Selection process: Admission will be based on the marks scored in the qualifying exam.
How to apply: Students can apply for the course/s by either filling up the online application form or by downloading the application form and forwarding the same to the Training Officer, along with DD for Rs.1000/- as Advance Deposit.
- Application deadline: December 22, 2011
- Date of Commencement is: December 26, 2011
Click here to download prospectus
Training Officer, DOEACC Centre Calicut
P.B No. 5, NIT Campus Post
Calicut, Kerala - 673 601
Phone: (0495) 2287266, 2287124
Email: [email protected]