Institute: National Institute of Fashion Technology
- B.Des. (Accessory design, Fashion communication, Fashion design, Knitwear design, Leather design, Textile design) and B.F.Tech in Apparel production
- M.Des. (Design), M.F.M (Fashion Management) and M.F.Tech (Fashion Technology)
Fees: Rs 61750 for one semester
- For B.Des. programmes: 10+2 from recognized Board of Education
- For B.F.Tech: 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) from recognized Board of Education
- For M.Des: Undergraduate degree from any recognized university/institute or Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID
- For M.F.M: Undergraduate degree from any recognized university/institute or Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT/NID
- For M.F.Tech: B.F.Tech from NIFT or B.Tech/B.E from any recognized institute/university.
For Bachelore Programmes: 23 years as on October 1, 2012
Selection procedure: A written entrance examination followed by GD and PI.
For B.FTech., M.F.M. and M.FTech: Paper Based Test (PBT) OR Computer Based Test (CBT).
For B.Des and M.Des: only PBT will be administered.
Click here for the schedule of the exam with details
How to apply: Click here to apply online.
Application Fees: Rs 1100 (Rs 550 for SC/ST)
Mode of Payment :
Credit Cards /Debit Cards: Payment is to be along with online application.
E-transfer(Net Banking): Payment is along with online application.
Note: Transfer charges are applicable except for Union Bank of India which will be free of charge
Cash challan: Download the two copies of cash challan generated after application submission. Pay at the cash at any Union Bank of India after 24 hours of application submission. The student copy has to be retained with the students.https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/livebranch/
Note: There is no need to send the bank challan copy
Note: The registration will be complete only after depositing the fees.
- Application form available: November 6, 2012 to January 14, 2013
- Last date of Submission: January 14, 2013
- Paper Based Test: February 10, 2013
- Computer Based Test: April 6 - 7, 2013
Click here for the prospectus
Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110 016
Phone: (011) 26542100