Admissions Open Now
The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment details the information about the seat allotment procedure followed by the University as per guidelines. The The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment will be only for students who qualify in the entrance exam and are eligible as per the specified criteria. The The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment will be category wise as per the reservation specifications of the Govt. Students can avail the The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment details below.
The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment will be for students who meet the criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years during the time of admission
- The candidate must have passed the JIPMER 2013 MBBS exam.
The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment provides for a total of 145 seats out of which 141 seats are allotted to students who have qualified in the entrance exam. The The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment will be category wise as per the guidelines of the Govt. Another four seats are allotted under the central pool scheme by the Health and Family Welfare Ministry of India.
The JIPMER 2013 MBBS seat allotment category wise is as follows:
No. Of seats
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Unreserved category (Puducherry residents)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)- Puducherry
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Scheduled Caste (SC)- Puducherry
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Entrance Exam
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Application Form
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Prospectus Download
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Sample Papers
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Important Dates
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Answer Key and Solutions
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Cutoff
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Counselling Procedure
- JIPMER 2013 MBBS Seat Allotment