GPAT 2014 Notification: Applications are invited for the national level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2014 by AICTE for admission to postgraduate courses in pharmacy in institutes across India.
“Predict your GPAT 2014 rank with GPAT Rank Predictor”
LATEST - Candidates can check GPAT Result from February 14 onwards. GPAT was conducted on January 21, 2018.
GPAT 2014 online registration window will remain open from November 6, 2013 to January 7, 2014.
GPAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a 4 year Bachelors degree in Pharmacy after 10+ 2 including lateral entry candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final year of examination are also eligible to appear.
- Candidates are required to register online only by visiting the official website of GPAT 2014.
- Kindly keep your qualifications details, scanned copies of photo, signature, credit/debit card ready before starting the online registration.
- You must have a valid email id and phone number. All communication will be done through this email id.
- You have the option to pay online or through cash at designated branch of State Bank of India through computer generated challan. Application fees:
Rs 1200/- + bank charges for general/OBC category
Rs 600/- + bank charges for SC/ST/PD category
- Once you have successfully completed the process you will see a message on your screen stating ‘Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT February 2014 Exam’.
GPAT 2014 Important Dates
Registration window opens on
November 6, 2013
Last date for online registration
January 7, 2014
Print out of hall ticket
From February 10, 2014
GPAT computer based test
February 25- February 27, 2014
Declaration of result
March 15, 2014
Print out of score cards
March 15- April 14, 2014
Phone: 022 66258304
Email: [email protected]
More like GPAT
GPAT 2014 Sample Papers
GPAT 2014 Sample Paper- Candidates can download GPAT 2014 Sample Paper form here for better prepa...