WBJEE Medical 2015 Exam on May 5 & 6, 2015

WBJEE Medical 2015 entrance exam schedule for MBBS and BDS courses has been announced by the examination authority West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). WBJEE Medical 2015 entrance exam will be conducted on May 5 and 6, 2015 for admissions to 85% MBBS and BDS Seats in Central and State government medical and dental colleges. Remaining 15% seats shall be available for admission through AIPMT 2015. The number of seats in Private Medical/Dental Colleges of West Bengal shall be available for admission though Management Quota which will be declared at the time of WBJEE Medical 2015 counselling.

 
Click Here to enroll for Study Material, Expert guidance for UG 2015 medical Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection or call WBJEE Medical 2015 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360 

WBJEE Medical 2015 entrance exam is the basis for admission to undergraduate medical courses at over 22 Government and private medical colleges across West Bengal. Out of these 22 medical colleges, 16 are state government medical college and five are private institutes.

 

According to WBJEE Medical 2015 eligibility criteria, applicant must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete the age on or before December 31, 2015. The candidate should have passed 10+2/Higher Secondary School Examination/equivalent examination with 50% marks in the 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Candidates who will appear in 10+2 in the academic year 2015 are also eligible to appear for WBJEE Medical 2015 medical entrance exam but admission will be done as per the eligibility criteria.

  

The application procedure of WBJEE Medical 2015 began on December 30, 2014.  The WBJEE Medical 2015 application form can be filled online and fee can be remitted through bank or post office e- Challan. The last date for applications is February 28, 2015.

 

WBJEE Medical 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority WBJEEB. According to officials, the WBJEE Medical 2015 syllabus will be based more on depth of the syllabi rather than extent of coverage. For the academic session of 2015, more descriptive topics have been either omitted or given less importance than the analytical ones.

 

The booklet of WBJEE Medical 2015 exam will have 250 questions carrying 1 mark each. The WBJEE Medical 2015 question booklet will have 100 question from Biology and 75 questions from physics and Chemistry each. The exam duration for Biology paper will be of 2 hours while for Physics and Chemistry, and the total duration of the exam is 1 hours and 30 minutes.

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to WBJEE Medical 2015

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

WBJEE Medical

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 1021 Joined
  • 44 Questions
K

Kathika Mishra 24 days ago

Kathika Mishras picture
Kathika MishraLast Seen: 1 day 23 hours agoJoined on: 26-Dec-2017

Will WBJEE Medical be held in 2018?

Answers (4)

N
Niladri purkaits picture
Niladri PurkaitLast Seen: 6 days 12 hours agoJoined on: 10-Nov-2017

Hi 

WBJEE will not be held in 2018

View All Answers

P

Priyanka Das 2 months ago

Priyanka Dass picture
Priyanka DasLast Seen: 1 month 2 weeks agoJoined on: 03-Dec-2017

Can a math fail student is eligible for this exam?

I have failed in math and I want to read medical .So am I eligible for this exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

Answers (4)

User Pic

Gautam Manohar 28 days ago

Gautam Manohars picture
Gautam ManoharLast Seen: 3 weeks 4 days agoJoined on: 25-Oct-2017
hi priyanka,you can take NEET, but you need to pass the 12th grade and once you have passed the subjects you can give NEET,To fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria 2018, candidate must have passed in ...Read More

View All Answers

User Pic

Saikat Paul 3 months ago

Saikat Pauls picture
Saikat PaulLast Seen: 9 min 40 sec agoJoined on: 25-Jun-2017

Are 5 months enough for preparing wbjee to get a good govt pharmacy college?

In general rank

Answer (1)

User Pic

sujeet gaurav 3 months ago

sujeet gauravs picture
Sujeet GauravLast Seen: 3 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 08-Apr-2016
Yes bro it's enough but u have to work hard
User Pic

ssp raj boy 3 months ago

ssp raj boys picture
Ssp Raj BoyLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 04-Oct-2017

What is the tentative dates for wbjee medical 2018?

Answers (2)

A
Arika Sangeeta DSouzas picture
Arika Sangeeta DSouzaLast Seen: 2 months 1 week agoJoined on: 15-Oct-2015
With the Supreme Court ruling, all students who wish to pursue MBBS must appear for NEET and score 50th percentile in Unreserved Category and 40th percentile in SC/ST/OBC categories. WBJEE Medical ref...Read More

View All Answers

User Pic

Nagarjuna 5 months ago

Nagarjunas picture
NagarjunaLast Seen: 3 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 14-May-2017

Dear frds for West Bengal it is 479 marks for unreserved

Answers (2)

User Pic

Priyanka Kaul Expert 5 months ago

Priyanka Kauls picture
Priyanka KaulLast Seen: 8 min 33 sec agoJoined on: 08-Feb-2016
Yes you can expect your chances under 85% seats under West Bengal in average colleges and very less chances for govt colleges under 15% medical seats. The other round of mop up round will be held and ...Read More

View All Answers