WHAT IS OTOLARYNGOLOGY EAR, NOSE AND THROAT ?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects. Independent entrance tests for UG programme (MBBS) are conducted by various state, central and private universities.
Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme conducted by various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY EAR, NOSE AND THROAT
- Otolaryngologists get to demonstrate their skills when they treat patients visiting Government and Private Hospitals to have common as well as rare clinical problems treated.
- They can also take up teaching jobs and jobs in research with various medical colleges and think tanks.
- They can have their own small clinics where they can perform surgeries on patients with various disorders related to the ears, nose and throat.
Some of the profiles available for Otolaryngologists include:
Lecturer (those with a PhD degree in Otolaryngology are given higher preference)
Assistant Professor (those with a PhD degree in Otolaryngology are given higher preference)
Associate Professor (those with a PhD degree in Otolaryngology are given higher preference)
ENT – Coastal Maine
- Ear,Neck and Skull Base
- Larynx and Tracheobronchial Tree
- Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
- Oral Cavity
- Paediatrics Otolaryngology
- Pharynx and Oesophagus
- Salivary Glands
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Otolaryngology ear, nose and throat
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 741 Joined
- 3 Questions