Dr.B.Ananthanarayan received his PhD from the University of Delaware in 1991. He is Professor at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, and was formerly Chairman, Centre For High Energy Physics, IISc. His research interests lie in elementary particle physics and field theory. He was awarded Homi Bhabha Fellowship for 2009-2011, and the Rustom Choksi Award for Excellence In Science in 2014.
Dr. Jayant Murthy received his PhD from John Hopkins University, Maryland, in 1987. He has taught for over two decades at Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP), Bengaluru, and currently holds the position of Senior Professor at the institute. He is deeply interested in space missions, interstellar dust, diffuse radiation field. He is actively engaged with the International Astronomical Union (IAU).
Plan ahead with clear directions on courses, careers and best ways to learn
Our guides on accessing loans, scholarships will help you understand how to finance your studies.
Prepare for employed life with tips on jobs, find paid & unpaid internship listings, summer jobs and career advice.
Webinars with academics and institutional leaders on admission, careers.
Wondering what comes after college? Read placement reports of top universities, colleges.
Interested in music? Art? Summer camps? Start exploring here.
To help you deal with stress, face exams, stay focussed, experts share tips here.
It's not too early to train for work life. Read about building CVs, cracking job interviews; find paid & unpaid internship listings, summer jobs and career advice.
Understand concepts of Physics, Chemistry Maths and others through fun stories and illustrations
- Concept-oriented detailed solutions for NCERT (Class 6 to 12), Exemplar (Class 9 to 12) & CBSE Previous 5 year (Class 10 and 12)
- For Maths and Science
Mock tests replicating the actual exam interface.
Previous 10 year' official question papers with detailed solutions.
Mock tests simulating the actual exam interface.
Previous 10 years' official question papers with detailed solutions.
For Class 12 and first-year undergraduate students.
Analyses your exam performace to predict admission chances based on Domicile, Caste, Gender, etc. and Exam Result.
Get your personalised report with Top Predicted Colleges.
- Know your college admission chances based on your Seat Type, Caste, etc. & exam result
- Get your NCHM JEE personalised report with Top Predicted IHMs, Government & Private Colleges delivered via email
- Know your admission chances based on your Home State, Caste, etc. & exam result for NIFT campuses
- Get your NIFT personalised report for B.Des & B.FTech delivered via email
- Know your admission chances in NLUs, Delhi University’s Faculty of Law for L.L.B (3Yr), National Law University, Delhi’s B.A-L.L.B course & Law colleges accross Maharashtra based on your Seat Type, Caste, etc. & exam results
- Get your personalised report delivered via email
Interactive webinars with experts for different countries will take you through all the basics.
What should go into your statement of purpose (SOP)? Learn how to put together a winning application.
How can you ace the English proficiency test? Let the experts help you.
Have questions about visa regulations? Find answers here.
Exams and scholarship alerts, test prep reviews, study plans, college selection