WHAT IS PRODUCT DESIGN ?
UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a good score in the entrance test (Design Aptitude Test) held for the UG programme conducted by various state, central and private universities.
PG: Candidates must hold a BSc in Product Design along with a good score in the entrance test held for the PG programme (MSc) conducted by various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF PRODUCT DESIGN
- Product Design graduates can look for jobs in various multinational corporations and thriving businesses constantly introducing new products all the time.
- They can also start their own business and start selling their own products.
Some of the positions that can be taken up include:
Quality Control Manager
Product Show Organiser
Product Pattern Maker
- Design Seminar
- Design Theories and Practices
- Fashion Communication
- Geometry: Curves and Surfaces
- Material for Design
- Production Technology of Fashion Product
- Study of Traditional Crafts
- Visual Design Studio
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 197 Joined
- 26 Questions