It's a Question of your Career!
what is the last date for applying in online msc(maths) counselling ?
I want to know the complete procedure of neet counseling
Step by step procedure of NEET counselling-
Step 1: Registration for Counselling
MCI conducts the counselling to fill 15% All India Quota Seats in two rounds followed by a mop-up round. The steps involved in NEET Counselling Registration are as follows:
Step I: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
Enter Roll Number, Application Number, Candidate name, Mother name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, Email ID and Security Pin as per your admit card. After entering all the required information, a new Roll No. and Password will be generated. Use these credentials to register for NEET Counselling.
Step II: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
Step III: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
Step IV: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
Step V: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
Step 2: NEET Counselling Fee Payment
After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit refundable and non-refundable NEET 2020 counselling fee. The fee can be paid through an online medium like Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 3: Exercising Option Entry and Locking
Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time period on a given day.
- In this step, candidates are required to submit preferences. you should fill the choices keeping in mind your scores as admission is granted on the basis of merit (https://collegedunia.com/exams/neet/merit-list) i.e. NEET score and preferences submitted during the counselling process.
- You can view the list of colleges on the screen and fill as many choices as you want.
- Post filling the choices in the list, candidates can arrange them in order of their preference by moving them up or down, interchange choices and delete choices.
- Once you’re done, enter your password and click on ‘Lock Choices’.
- Candidates are not allowed to make any changes after locking their choices so be very careful in your selection.
- After locking, they can take a printout of the locked choices which will include locking date and time, IP Address of computer and system generated Unique no.
Step 4: Release of Seat Allotment Result
MCC releases seat allotment result after each round of counselling. It is released in the form of a list followed by issue of seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allloted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish admission process
I am in class 10 and want to study Computer Science and Maths in my 10+2 and not want to study subjects like Physics, chemistry or Bio. Suggest me the combination of 5 subjects in which the rest 3 subjects should be easy and high scoring so I can put my all efforts in learning CS.
my crl rank 4L 17k can iget any seat in csab round i have sc category and my hs is up
Hello Shivani verma,
Well, Sorry To Say, But with this rank, it is going to be very difficult for you to land in Govt. Colleges, but I would suggest you to look for some Top Private Colleges taking Direct Admission. e.g.
Private Engineering Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Bennett University, Greater Noida .
- Integral University, Lucknow.
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College , Ghaziabad.
- GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida .
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida .
- Sharda University, Greater Noida .
- Amity School of Engineering , Noida .
- Bennett University, Greater Noida ...
any many more, you can refer ( https://engineering.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-private-engineering-colleges-in-uttar-pradesh )
Good Luck! and Don't Lose Hope, It is you who defines your Bright Future but not the College,
Work Hard, Rock The World, and feel free to ask any further query...
sir,i didnt get login id ...even i complete my certificate verification yester..what i have to do now.
i made payment by debit card and it showed also that the payment is successful and also in bank details shows that Rs 2000 money was deducted but now it shows that your step for payment is incomplete and therefore unable to procede with step 7 which choice of your cities. Please help.
when release eamcet phase 2 results?
I hope you are doing well, the results for EAMCET of phase 2 has yet to be announced, most probably it will be declared in the 2nd week of november 2020. So go and keep a check on the official website for details.
Hope this helps
I write appgecet EC streme.what are the specializations am I eligible for doing mtech in au?
my neet score is 440 (air 142044, sc air 8542) (sc category) can i get admision in any of the medical college of the india with lower fee up to 3 to 5 lac per year
Based on your category rank and previous year college cut off their are many colleges under 3-5 lakhs where you can get seat. Some of them colleges you can go through the given link and predict your college:-
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
- S.M.S. Medical College
- Andhra Medical College
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- Government Medical College, Kottayam
For more colleges you can go through the given link and predict your college:-
Hope this helps you.