It's a Question of your Career!
is bba banking and finance of amity university has a more scope and job opportunities or bba finance
I have got 150 out of 240 in MET 2021. What will be my estimated rank and what course will I get?
As many factors come into the picture to predict the rank but still, your rank maybe around 1000 and above. I am not sure. I think you can easily get any branch other than Cse.
As Cse cutoff could be about the deadline of your rank. So you can opt for other branches easily.
All the best.
best colleges commerce colleges in bangalore
I've enlisted some of the best colleges for commerce in Bangalore according to the ratings
- Christ University
- St Joseph's College of Commerce
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Mount caramel University
- RM University
- Jyoti Nivas College
- Alliance University
These are some of the best colleges. Check out this link for more information:
The choice is yours.
i am expecting 100 mars in aeee 2021 exam what may be my rank pls say
Rank is determined by taking into consideration various factors enlisted below
- Highest score in the exam scored by a candidate
- Lowest score in the exam scored by a candidate
- Total number of candidates appeared
- Tie breakers etc
This makes it difficult to predict the exact rank however, the estimated rank can be predicted but this will vary slightly with the actual rank. You may expect your rank to be in between 13000-18000. As said your rank may vary based on the factors mentioned above.
Which degree will be use full for banking
For pursuing Banking as a career option, you can pursue the following degrees:
BBA in Banking
BBA in Banking & Finance
B.Com in Banking & Finance
B.Com in Banking Management
B.Com in Banking & Insurance
B.Com (Hons.) in Banking and Insurance
BSc in Banking and Finance
Though, it is not compulsory to take any of these in order to pursue banking. you can do graduation and post graduation in other field and appear for banking exams.
To know more about Banking visit https://www.careers360.com/courses/banking-course#:~:text=BBA%20in%20Banking,BCom%20in%20Banking%20Management
diploma in computer science engineering
Please follow the things….
I think it will help you…
Diploma in Computer Engineering is a course designed for students who wish to go for a computer science course after class 10th studies. It helps students acquire skills and knowledge to become an IT professional in future.
Diploma in Computer Engineering is the combination and theoretical and practical concepts and finds its implementation in IT firm, communication sector, research and development, medical field etc.
- The candidate must have passed Class X from a particular board.
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics.
Duration is of only 3 year.
And the job can be : IT support engineer, Technician, Software developer, Network engineer, Software testing engineer and etc.
- Engineering Mathematics-I
- Applied Physics
- Applied Chemistry
- Computer Fundamentals & Applications
- Communication Skills-I
- Value and Ethics in Technical Education
- Engineering Mathematics-I I
- Fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Center Management
- Programming in C
- Communication Skills-II
- Engineering Drawing
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++
- Computer Architecture
- Database Management System
- Linux O.S.
- Multimedia Technology & Application
- Programming in Visual Basic
- Marketing Management
- Software Engineering
- Client-Server Applications
- System Software
- Web designing
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Computer Networks
- Networking Technology
- Network Installation & Management
- Wireless and Mobile communication
- Industrial Training
Some Colleges in India are:
- LPU Jalandhar - Lovely Professional University.
- Techno India University, Kolkata.
- Integral University, Lucknow.
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
You can also follow the link given below….
All the best for your future
I hope this will help you...
I got 8152 rank in viteee 2021 would i be getting CSE with specialization in vellore campus in category 1 ?
Greetings of the day Chinmay,
At first, I would like to congratulate you for successful completion of the VITEEE exam with flying colours. Getting CSE seats is becoming really tough as they have high demand these days. Also, the cut-off trends is unpredictable and changes every year based on the number of students attempting the exam, difficulty level of the exam, number of seats available, etc. With a rank of 8000, you may secure a CSE seat with specialisations in Vellore campus in 3rd, 4th or 5th categories as the cut-off for CSE core branch in Vellore campus was 7000 in the year 2016. It's really hard to get a seat in these categories too. So, just apply to their counselling process and get to know the exact category as its really hard to predict this year's cut-off.
You can have a look at the cut-off trends of the previous years from the above link.
Hope this helps!!
All the best for counselling process
I want to take admission in ignou for post graduation diploma in finance management but the option for the same is not available can any one please help and guide me for the procedure
IGNOU offers Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM) in the School of Management Studies (SOMS). The minimum duration of the course is 1 year (two semesters) and the maximum duration of the course is 3 years (six semesters). The course fee is Rs.10,800. The eligibility for this course is as follows:
- Any graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship) with 50% marks for general category 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar
The students keen on seeking after specialization PG Diploma Programs can apply for admission straightforwardly without clearing the OPENMAT entrance exam to satisfy the qualification standards determined above.
The design of specialization PG Diploma Programs is :
• 6 courses (36 credits): One mandatory course and 5 elective courses from the picked specialization area
• Minimum Duration: One year (Two Semesters)
• Maximum Duration: Three years (Six Semesters)