It's a Question of your Career!
Hello I get 41 in maths ,60 in physics and 55 in chemistry am i eligible to take upsee exam
which year ews certificate will be valid for my jee 2020(september) 2019-20 or 2020-21 please reply fast its urgent?
The EWS certificate is based on the precious financial year and is good for 1 entire year starting from the time it has been made
Hope you find this informative
All the best!
diploma course after 10th class
Here is the list of somw diploma courses -
• Diploma in engineeing
• Diploma in Nursing
• Diploma in Pharmacy
• Diploma in hotel management
• Diploma in Environmental studies
• Diploma in food and beverage service management
• Diploma in education technology
Check out this link for more Diploma courses
Check out this link for diploma in engineering colleges
Check out this link for diploma in pharmacy colleges
can we take the medical seat in Karnataka medical college throgh kcet rankings
Hope you are doing well!
You must prepare for NEET exam,as in this basis you get admission in Karnataka medical college
So prepare for NEET
ALL THE Best!
is vitee entrance exam is cancelled
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL
YES,IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
But you keep preparing
All the best!
what are PSU companies offer chemical engineering through GATE exam and rank list of previous years?
These are the PSU's which offer jobs for chemical engineering-
- HPCL- You will get a call if you your rank is below 200 if you belong to general.category.
- IOCL-You will get a call if you your rank is below 100 if you belong to general.category.
- BPCL- You will get a call if you your rank is below 120 if you belong to general category.
- ONGC- You will get a call if you your rank is below 450 if you belong to general category.
hello, i got 2679 rank in vitmee2020. can i get a seat in mtech structural engineering or construction management in both vellore and Chennai campuses
The cut off may vary year on year because the rank you get on VITMEE score card is general one, which means
If there are 50 seats for structural and the people before you may or may not be applying for structural engineering.
The cutoff mark for vellore branch is around 800- 900 (first category) and upto rank 1500(second category).
For Chennai campus it is 1000 - 1300(first category) and upto 2000(second category).
Hope this information helps you!
which documents I can take with myself during jee exam
You need to carry the following documents for your JEE exam-
- Admi card.
- One passport size photograph.
- Valid photo id proof like aadhar card, PAN card, driving license.
- Pwd certificate if applicable.
For detailed info regarding the guidelines to be followed on the exam day click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-exam-day-guidelines/amp
Is admission only through 12 th board
Inorder, to get a in Vellore Institute of Technology you have to appear for the VITEEE exam. The minimum eligibility criteria which the candidate has to fullfill is 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the 12th standard.
Due, to this pandemuic VITEEE has cancelled the exam and the admission will be done on the basis of your Board marks.
For more detailed info click on this link-
if i get a ranking of 20000 in neet pg will i get a ms (General surgery ) and what will the budget and procedure
Based on your rank you can get MS General surgery in the following colleges. I will also mention the total fees -
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research- Rs 44 lakhs
- MGM Medical College and Hospital, Aurangabad
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences- Rs 81 lakhs
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College - Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education
- K.S. Hegde Medical Academy
- Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital - Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University
- KIMS - Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad
NEET PG COLLEGE PREDICTOR-https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-pg-college-predictor