It's a Question of your Career!
why could sonku no longer postpone the act of stealing? class 12 English
Sonku was working in a factory, and he was a low-paid worker, since he had many urgent needs to fulfill in terms of taking care of his family, giving back money to the people he owed, so he was in dilemma regarding solving all these problems. Hence, when his eyes laid on the gold watch of the engineer, he couldn't resist in stealing it, though he was quite frightened, and a sense of guilt followed him which eventually resulted in not stealing and all the dilemma he was facing remain unsolved.
can commerce student apply for sat without having maths as their optional in 11th and 12th??
The eligiblity for SAT exam is that students must have completed class 11 and class 12th standards from Indian boards and that needs to be recognized one.However subject is not a barrier and you can sit for SAT exam without maths.This is the criteria.
Hope it helps!!
- A valid Indian passport is a must for candidates appearing for the test
WHAT IS THE CUT OFF THROUGH GMAT FOR XIMB??
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, is one of the top private B school in India . It offers admission into different MBA specialised courses.
It accepts exams like CAT / XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT.
Now coming to your question,
The cut off GMAT was around 550 marks.
Below is the link containing cut off of other exams which XIMB accepts.
Refer to it for more help.
Im in sybpharm and interested in doing mba in pharma or healthcare from canada. what is the procedure and exams... is gmat compulsory?
Well if you want to pursue pharmaceutical management from Canada then you might will have to give the GMAT exam. Most of the colleges in United States and Canada require students to give GMAT that is Graduate management aptitude test in order to be eligible for admission. They have their own cut off marks and the entire application is assessed on the basis on the holistic approach they have.
I hope this helps.
All the best.
best countries to study abroad for mba
Some good foreign countries and there top MBA colleges are enlisted below :-
- Harvard Business School - Harvard University
- Stanford Graduate School of Business - Stanford University
- Booth School of Business - University of Chicago (UChicago)
- Wharton School of Business - University of Pennsylvania (UPENN)
- Kellogg School of Management - Northwestern University
- London Business School (LBS)
- Said Business School - University of Oxford (OU)
- Cambridge Judge Business School - University of Cambridge
- Warwick Business School - University of Warwick
- Manchester Business School - University of Manchester
- Strathclyde Business School - University of Strathclyde
- Schulich School Of Business - York University
- Rotman School of Management - University of Toronto
- Sauder Business School - University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Queen's School Of Business - Queen's University
- UNB Saint John Faculty of Business - University of New Brunswick
- Desautels Faculty of Management - McGill University
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Would like to know what is the latest GRE cutoff for MIS/MBA in MIT US?
can I fill the form of LSAT now
unfortunately the LSAT application process for the academic year of 2021 is over. The LSAT 2021 Examination is scheduled to be conducted during the month of May 2021, on the dates of May 29th to May 31st. However, you may try and apply next year for the LSAT 2022 Examination.
hey i want to apply for KGSP scholarship. so is giving SAT exam beneficial for me ?
Well consider that you want to apply for KGSP scholarship and asking about SAT, I am assuming you to be looking for undergraduate studies. For undergraduate students, colleges in Korea usually don't make it mandatory to submit SAT or other exams like IELTS but it's always a plus point if you submit test scores. You are given preferably over students who don't submit scores. But eligibility wise, it is not mandatory to get admission or to apply under the KGSP scholarship.
I hope this helps.
All the best.
can I transfer to us college in the 4th year of btech?
see it would depends on the institute where you are currently studying. college like vellore institute of technology, Lovely professional university has tie up with foreign university, where students may do some program or course from third year or in specific time as per curriculum. however majority of India university has no tie up with foreign university let along nits, iits or any other tier 1 colleges. students completed 4 th year course and those who are interested to study masters course in foreign university appears or prepares for ielts, toefel like examination while they are at final year.
hope you understand.