It's a Question of your Career!

1 Million+


50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 1 - 10 out of 90531 Questions

Im a diploma computer science student can I join after complete my diploma can I join indian navy

dhyanabi.ria 28th Feb, 2024


Yes, you can join the Indian Navy after completing a three-year diploma in Computer Science. The minimum age to join is 19–22 years. The recruitment process involves two stages: written and SSB.

Candidates must have at least 60% marks in one of the following:

  1. BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT)
  2. M.Tech (Computer Science)
  3. M.Sc (Computer)
  4. MCA

For detailed information about eligibility for joining Indian Navy please visit :

Hope this helps you.


i am diploma students in civil engineering.. what should i do next

dhyanabi.ria 28th Feb, 2024


After earning a diploma in civil engineering, you can pursue a variety of roles, including:

  • Construction management
  • Structural engineer
  • Quantity surveyor
  • Environmental engineer
  • Surveying

Other roles include:

  • Civil engineer
  • Civil engineering drafter
  • Civil engineering technologist
  • Site engineer
  • Construction engineer
  • Geotechnical engineer
  • Urban planning engineer

You can also pursue advanced diploma courses, such as advance diploma in drafting and design or advance diploma in construction management.

Hope this helps you.


diploma 1 year and 2 year mark consider in councilling to join BE by lateral entry

Manisha 28th Feb, 2024

Hello Abhishek

If you are pursuing 2  year's diploma in engineering then your second year percentage will be considered for admission to lateral entry in engineering course.

You will get admission on the merit basis.

Eligibility for engineering course

The candidate must have passed class xii with minimum 50% marks in physics,  chemistry and mathematics fro. Any reputed university

OR any other course equivalent to class xii  or diploma in engineering.


i have completed my diploma in electrical and electronics Engineering EEE, recently can i pursue BSC IN Engineering

Manisha 28th Feb, 2024

Hello Aspirant

There is no bsc in engineering,  you can do BE in engineering  that is bachelor of engineering degree course

Eligibility to appear for pursuing Bachelor in engineering in EEE or any other field is to have passed diploma in relevant subject or class xii with minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and  mathematics.

If you are a diploma holder  in engineering then you will get lateral entry to direct second year of engineering.

Fees for the course ranges from 20,000 to 2.5 lakh per year depending upon college .

Colleges offering BE courses

Jiwaji university,  Gwalior


IIT delhi

IIT kanpur

Vivekananda polytechnic,  chembur

Thadomal polytechnic,  Bandra , mumbai.

1 View

Studied Diploma (Civil Engineering). Now will I be eligible for B.Eng fire service course sir/madam

Manisha 28th Feb, 2024

Hello aspirant

Yes you can pursue engineering in safety and fire service after completing diploma in civil engineering.

Eligibility for doing Bachelors degree in safety and fire service is to have passed class xii with minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics or must have completed diploma in engineering.

B tech in safety and fire provides aspirants with the power to create safety environment against fire.

The professionals this field covers various methods and techniques needed to protect property and environment against fire .

It us a four years undergraduate program.  The candidates must appear for entrance exam. Jee mains  , UPESEAT are  the entrance exam.

Fees for the course is 1 lakh to 4 lakhs .

Colleges offering b tech in fire and safety

Institute of engineering and science , IPS academy , mumbai

School of engineering,  Cochin university science and technology.

Sandeep university, Nashik

For details you may visit the link given below

For jee main college predictor

1 View

Interested for PhD in Clinical Psychology from Europe in year 2025. Now I am persuing MA in Psychology.

Manisha 27th Feb, 2024

Hello aspirant

Best place to study clinical psycology is United kingdom

It has high ranking , Rich and diverse academics traditions .

Tp pursue phD in psycology in Europe  you have to obtain master's degree in psycology with minimum 55%.

If you are doing master's from India then you will have to complete a few supervised clinical hours and should pass a licensing exam .

The best iniversity for phD in psycology in Europe is

Queen's university, Belfast

Other universities offering phD in Europe

Cardiff university , UK

The university of Exeter , England

University of Leicester,  UK


sir/ madam i am currently working as an assistant professor in viual communication department. I need to do my Phd In Visual Communication for part time can you please guide me to proceed futher

Manisha 27th Feb, 2024

Hello aspirant

Yoj can pursue phD in visual communication through distance education  mode .

In Tamil Nadu there are various colleges offering phD in visual communications .

You will havd to fulfill the eligibility criteria for that .

You kust have master's degree in visual communications with minimum 60% marks .

PhD in visual communications at S R M

Course duration- 3 to 5 years

Initial Semester fees - 15 000

Second semester fees - 10,000

Top colleges offering phD D in visual communications through online mode

King Institute of higher ed7cation and research

Bright academy

National college of design

Apollo group of colleges

Bharath university

Madras Christian college.


i didnt registered kcet 2024 . can I get medical seat in Karnataka college only through neet

Manisha 27th Feb, 2024

Hello aspirant.

Yes you may get medical seat in karnataka government college through neet 2024.

Neet is thf biggest entrance exam ov india amicable to most of the medical courses . Neet ug score is accepted all over India whether it is government college or  private college .

Though k cet score is not accepted fof all the medical courses . For mbbs, bds, bams and bhms anc many other medical courses neet is the sole entrance exam .

The neet application process is going on. You can fill the application form till March 9, upto 5 pm. Fees can be payable till 11.50 pm.

So if you are eligible for neet ug you can foll up form snd can appear for neet ug.

Eligibility for appearing Neet is that the candidate must have passed class xii with minimum 50% marks with physics, ch6anc biology subjects.

The candidate must be of 17 years old.

For neet college prediction you may follow the link gjven  below


hi, can you pls share more details the procedure to get a seat in MD/MS in abroad ( US, UK, Canada, Australia) after MBBS from india?

Shivanshu 26th Feb, 2024

Dear aspirant !!

Hope you are doing good !!

Indian students must have an MBBS and clear USMLE tests to gain admission to post graduation after MBBS abroad in USA . It is important to understand that an MD/Doctor of Medicine (USA equivalent of MBBS in India) degree alone is not enough to practise medicine. A Medical PG in any specialisation is necessary..

Hope it helps you !!

Thanking you !!


i am studying bsc in pharmaceutical chemistry can i apper for gpat

tanyagupta020903 26th Feb, 2024


Yes, you can appear for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) if you are studying B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. GPAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to postgraduate pharmacy programs (M.Pharm) in various colleges and universities across India.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint