Balkrishan 3 months ago

Balkrishans picture
BalkrishanLast Seen: 2 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 02-Jan-2019Education Interest: Hospitality and TourismEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Can i apply for six months diploma in travel and tourism as i am 46 years old and govt employee

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Vishalreddy Kariveda543s picture
Vishalreddy Kariveda543Last Seen: 2 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 04-Jan-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Hello, Mr. Balakrishan I can suggest you that you can have a certification course in travel and tourism in any academy there is no age limit in institutes or academies but if you want to join in a diploma as the student in management college it is not possible. If you are that interest make a call on 022 3003 4194/95 and you can have complete details regarding travel and tourism course.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions