Devanshi kaushiks picture
Devanshi KaushikLast Seen: 1 week 4 days agoJoined on: 11-Jun-2019Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Can I enroll my self in AIBE directly after completing my law degree or I need to get the state bar council enrollment first?

Write your answer

Answers (2)


Aman Tripathi 1 month ago

Aman Tripathis picture
Aman TripathiLast Seen: 2 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 10-Jun-2019Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hello devanshi ,
No you cannot enroll directly to all india bar council registration without registering to state bar council .
And for more information and eligibility criteria visit section 24 of advocates act .
Hope my answer will be helpful.

Comment (0)

Write your comment


DEEPALI KIR 1 month ago

DEEPALI KIRs picture
DEEPALI KIRLast Seen: 5 days 12 hours agoJoined on: 04-May-2015Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hello Devanshi,
As per section 24 of Advocates Act, a person shall be qualified to enroll as advocate if he fulfills the following conditions:
1. He is a citizen of india.
2.He has attained the age of 21 years.
3.He has completed his bachors in law.
4.He has paid the required stamp duty, which chargeable under the Indian Stamp Act,1899 and an enrollment fees payable to state bar council.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions