Tanvi sethi 3 months ago

Tanvi sethis picture
Tanvi SethiLast Seen: 1 month 3 weeks agoJoined on: 31-Jan-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation

Can i give the Du jat exam if i have completed almost a year in another college?

Write your answer

Answers (2)

Rupali Singh

Rupali Singh 3 months ago

Rupali Singhs picture
Rupali SinghLast Seen: 1 week 6 days agoJoined on: 01-Jun-2014Education Interest: LawEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Tanvi,

According to the DU JAT 2019 eligibility criteria, candidates should complete their higher secondary education in any stream (Science, Humanities, and Commerce) from a recognised board and obtain a minimum score of 60 per cent in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.

Their is no minimum age bare as per the ordinance-I of the univversity, hence you can give DU JAT 2019.

for more details: https://bschool.careers360.com/exams/du-jat

Comment (0)

Write your comment


ÑÍthesh 3 months ago

ÑÍtheshs picture
ÑÍtheshLast Seen: 5 hours 15 sec agoJoined on: 13-Apr-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hiii Tanvi

Yeah !! Definitely you can give exam but if in case if you are attending the councilling of the college then you must have the certificate which you require for the admissions apart from that you need even get transfer certificate as well so kindly check the college will provide or not .


Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions