UTKARSH 1 month ago

UTKARSH s picture
UTKARSH Last Seen: 5 days 2 hours agoJoined on: 08-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Delhi govn is not making ews certificate while I have to submit it in jee advance form what should I do

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Somnath Roy Chowdhury
Somnath Roy Chowdhurys picture
Somnath Roy ChowdhuryLast Seen: 1 week 2 days agoJoined on: 20-Feb-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

First check it again if you can get it otherwise no problem .Just your application will be transfered to general category. You can get help regarding this from the official helpline contacts of jee main. You can get this contacts from jee main official portal and it will be better for you if you directly consult with them . Best of luck.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know your IIT Admission Chances on the basis of your JEE Advanced Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions