- Does Christ school of law select student on the basis of +2 marks or we should do best in entrance exam + interview
Does Christ school of law select student on the basis of +2 marks or we should do best in entrance exam + interview
Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) is conducted by Christ University for admissions to its two law programs, namely BA LLB and BBA LLB. The exam is conducted in offline mode. The application forms have been released and can be filled by 16th April. The exam offers admissions to 300 seats of the ug program. CULEE 2019 will be conducted on April 28. The Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment and Personal Interview rounds for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on May 6-7.
As for your question, there is no consideration of +2 marks and the candidates have to do well in the exam and the OI, MP and SA.
For more information, follow the below link:
The admission to Law courses at Christ University are provided on the basis of Entrance exam and Interview. The marks of 12th class are used as the eligiblity criteria.
The application forms are availble in the official website or you can also get the application form from the office itself. The date of registration is till 18th of april.
The courses offered at Undergraduate level are BA LLB and BBA LLB.
The eligibility for admission is -
- You must have qualified class 12th from a recognised board in india and must have scored a minimum 45% in your board exam.
- If you are appearing in board in 2019, then also you are eligible provided that you have good scores in 10th and 11th.
The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th of April 2019. The exam would be pen paper based and is of 90 minutes duration. The paper consists of 90 MCQs with 1 mark for each question.
0.25 marks are deducted for incorrect answers.
The paper pattern is as follows -
- 10 questions from fundamental accounting
- 20 from quantitative aptitude,numerical ability, and maths
- 10 questions from data analysis and interpretations
- 20 questions from GK and current affairs
- and at last 20 questions from English comprehension and verbal reasoning.
On successfully qualifying your entrance exam, you will have to appear for Skill assesment in which you will be assessed for your written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning
Also a micro presentation will be conducted for 90 secs. You will not be allowed to exceeed the time limit and have to finish your presentation in 90 secs only after which a personel interview will be taken.
After successfully passing all these round, you would be selected for the admission, the list of which would be displayed on the website in the month of may.
Hope this helps