- Does SIR JJ COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE accepts NATA score . If yes then what I need to score . What it's admission process . Complete info.
Does SIR JJ COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE accepts NATA score . If yes then what I need to score . What it's admission process . Complete info.
Following is the procedure for applying for B.Arch. admissions:
Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra
Click on Register Button
Select the course name
Fill all the required details
Click on “Submit” button
Candidates will be directed to Step 2 of registration
Fill in the mentioned details
Click on Submit Button to save
Upload the photograph and other documents
Click on Submit.
Pay the application fee of INR 800 (for GC/ Outside Maharashtra candidates/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf countries), INR 600 ( for SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD) and INR 5000 (for children of NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ Foreign National) online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking or through Bank Deposit
Take the printout of the Filled in Online Application
If you want JJ then you NATA score should be somewhat 140+ and boards % 95+. Still then your chances are rare. If you belong to any reservation category, then you can try.
NOW, If you are from Maharashtra then you will get admission to JJ with a decent NATA score, say. 100+ and a board % more than 80.
- Minimum NATA score to be eligible for the admission to Sir JJ College is 80/200.
- After the result declaration of NATA you either fill thw form online or take the form offline
- Cutoff would be based on 50:50 as 50%for NATA and 50% for the class 12 percentile
- There will be then document verifying procedure after which you cannot change anything in application form
- On the basis of merit there would be 3 rounds and if the person appeared in any one round he/she cannot appear in any other round
- Round 1 selected candidates have some advantage of choosing their like choices
- Next round would only occur if seats are available after the counselling procedure of previous rounds
- Counselling process will be online with some exceptions for J& K migrants. Candidates from J& K needs to be physically present in the college .they should be available on the alloted time