archana varamballys picture
Archana VaramballyLast Seen: 5 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 05-Jan-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Done MBChB in year 2000 fm South Africa,intern2001. I then completed my postgrad from UK MRCGP in 2009.UK reg.do I need to do fmge?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Priyaanka Sarkar

Priyaanka Sarkar 6 months ago

Priyaanka Sarkars picture
Priyaanka SarkarLast Seen: 3 hours 30 min agoJoined on: 01-Nov-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Dear Archana, Ideally candidates who have pursued their undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses from Australia, Canada, UK, USA and New Zealand needn't appear for FMGE. They can directly register their degrees with MCI. As your Post graduation is from UK, you needn't appear for FMGE for your Post Graduation. But in your case as you have your Undergraduate degree from South Africa, it is important that you appear for FMGE to get your Undergraduation registered and be recognised as a Medical Practioner in India. 

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions