rockz banzo 28 days ago

rockz banzos picture
Rockz BanzoLast Seen: 3 weeks 3 days agoJoined on: 15-Apr-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Hi. I belong to gen category. I want to opt for cse. My mains rank is 14059, advanced 10089, 275 in bitsat and 2890 in uptu.98%in 12 board

Please suggest some best options for me. i belong to Uttar Pradesh .

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Nilutpol Kashyap
Nilutpol Kashyaps picture
Nilutpol KashyapLast Seen: 2 days 14 hours agoJoined on: 16-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
According to me your hee main rank is very decent. Congrats for that. And also you are from general category. With this rank in JEE main, you can get CSE in some of the good NITs and IIITs. You will definitely get CSE. And if you wait for the last rounds then you might get some top NITs. So please go for the JOSAA counseling and also the CSAB spot round.
Please use the Jee main college predictor here
Also you can compare your jee main rank with previous year cutoffs for various NITs and IIITs.
Hope it helps
thank you

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know your admission chances in BITs campuses on the basis of your BITSAT Score ] - Click Here

Similar Questions