- How to do neet counselling for 85% Delhi state quota? Please tell full criteria for counselling.
How to do neet counselling for 85% Delhi state quota? Please tell full criteria for counselling.
Delhi students do not need to get a 85% state quota for admissions through NEET with domicile certificate
Instead they need to fulfill these requirements.
- Passed your Sr Sec Exam From a regular school, which is located in Delhi.
- If you are a private Candidate then your Examination centre should be in Delhi (from 2017, before 2017 private candidate are not eligible for 85% delhi state quota)
- For NIOS Student, from 2017 they are also eligible for 85% delhi state quota only if their Study Centre & their Examination centre Should be in Delhi. Before 2017 NIOS candidate are not eligible for state quota.
- Now other state board or other states students are not eligible for 85% State quota they are eligible only for 15%AIQ.
I hope this helps.
85% Delhi state quota means 85% seat of Delhi goverment medical college will be filled by local students such students who have resedential certificate of Delhi...
I hope this will be helpful to you..
Ask if any query..
NEET Online Preparation
Get Access to AI based online coaching with 5000 Concepts with Videos, Mock Test, Sample Papers