hello satvik srivastav
ZKIR HUSSAIN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY : zakir hussain college of engineering and technology, is an integral institute of aligarh muslim university . the college was founded in in the year 1983 under the prestigious aligarh muslim university ZHCET offers 29 undergraduate and postgraduate programe in distinct stream of enhineering and technology and architect.
- selection of candidates to the institute course is based on the candidates performance in teh qualifying examinations.
- for undergraduates courses , candidate should have appeared in AMU engineering enetrance examination and pmust have passed at the level 10+2 level.
- M.TECH programme requires a minnimum 50% of the degree level in relevant stream.
- reservation is in accordance with the regualtion of government of india.
- the applicants can apply through online mode. the application form are available on the official website of the institute.
- candiates need to score atleast 50% on an average in tehir 10+2 to get eligible for the admission process in under gradudate course.
I hope the informatoion provide helps you. so all tghe very best have a great future ahead.
To get admission in Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology, selection is based on the candidate's performance in qualifying exam. For UG courses, candidates have to appear in AMU Engineering Entrance Examination and must have passed 10+2 level. You have to fill Online/Offline admission form and you will be selected on the basis of merit in AMUEEE Entrance exam.
Reply for any doubts