Artika Shrivastavas picture
Artika ShrivastavaLast Seen: 8 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 17-Apr-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Class 12

I am a 12th class students of commerce+ maths and I wish to do my graduation from US or UK , so for what exams should I prepare for ???

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Ruchika Chauhans picture
Ruchika ChauhanLast Seen: 10 hours 7 min agoJoined on: 09-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

Hi Artika,

Here are the exams which you can apply for to study abroad.

SAT: It is an internationally recognised test. Through this exam candidate is evaluated for college level admission in the United States. Test is conducted in two types- Reasoning Test and Subjects Test.

There is no eligibility criteria for SAT test.

IELTS, TOEFL are also English language proficiency test which is conducted to evaluate candidate's skill in the language.

To get detailed information regarding studying abroad please refer to the link below:


Hope this helps you. Good Luck!

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions