- I am preparing for polycet entrance exam I did not get any coaching for polytechnic what shall I do for gating good marks in entrance exam
I am preparing for polycet entrance exam I did not get any coaching for polytechnic what shall I do for gating good marks in entrance exam
Since you are preparing for the exam by yourself, I would recommend that you follow some of these tips :
- Create a study strategy. Study hard and smart. There are some books that you may refer to. Diploma Engineering Polytechnic :Entrance Examination by Dr. M S Ansari and Success Package Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Paperback by Arihant Experts.
- Know the syllabus and start by brushing off on your weaknesses so that you don'thave them nagging at the back of your mind.
- Practice sample papers so as to know the pattern of the papers and also to not run out of time during the actual exam.
- If you are refer to multiple books, start jotting down the extra points so that during your final revision you have one main book and notes from the all other books. This will make the revision easier and also less time consuming.
Thank you and feel free to ask any more questions.