Harish reddy 3 months ago

Harish reddys picture
Harish ReddyLast Seen: 2 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 13-Apr-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I got 1772 rank in comedk.Can I get seat CSE in top 5 colleges?

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Uday Kiran 3 months ago

Uday Kirans picture
Uday KiranLast Seen: 2 months 2 days agoJoined on: 29-Oct-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello, Harish. Congratulations for getting a good rank. You can CSE in top colleges like Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology. You can get RVCE, PESIT and MSRIT in any other streams except CSE. All the best!

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions