- I got 485 marks in neet. I am from general cat. Do i have a chance of getting a mbbs seat in private college in telangana 2nd round.
I got 485 marks in neet. I am from general cat. Do i have a chance of getting a mbbs seat in private college in telangana 2nd round.
You have scored good and with this marks you have the chances of getting mbbs or bds government seat. As last year the opening marks for mbbs for general category non local candidate were 493 and for local category it was 474.
So you should try to get a seat in government quota first and then you can try for the private colleges because you can have them.
For any other information you can ask us.
Based upon the marks you have scored you have got quite good chances for getting your seat alloted in the private medical colleges of Telangana.Private colleges do not participate in All India Counselling and the seats are filled in by the State Counselling Authorities.
This year the NEET cuttoffs have been quite high.I would suggest you to check this college predictor link http://www.medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor .
Also access this link for the merit list cutoffs for the First round as declared http://www.google.com/amp/s/medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-cutoff-telangana/amp .
NEET Online Preparation
Get Access to AI based online coaching with 5000 Concepts with Videos, Mock Test, Sample Papers
As you belong to General category and pursue score of 485,you have chances to gain seat for MBBS in Government colleges of Telangana. As you are seeking for private college here are as per your score and category:
- S.V.S. Medical College, Mahaboobnagar.
- Chalmeda Ananda Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar.
- Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar.
- Bhaskar Medical College and General Hospital, Moinabad.
- RVM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Siddipet
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (min)
- Ayaan Institute of Medical College Sciences (min)
For more information,