Utkarsh Tyagi 24 days ago

Utkarsh Tyagis picture
Utkarsh TyagiLast Seen: 1 week 2 days agoJoined on: 25-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I got 94% in 12 boards and my UPSE marks are 268 and I am from genral category can I get good government college

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Darshita Shukla
Darshita Shuklas picture
Darshita ShuklaLast Seen: 5 hours 53 min agoJoined on: 23-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello aspirant!

I am sorry to inform you that UPSEE only considers the marks in entrance examination and not the boards percentage. Therefore 268 marks is surely not going to get you a government college if you belong to the general category. The counselling is done on the basis of general ranking. You can try private colleges like BBD, Ramswaroop, AKG, RKGIT for admission.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your UPSEE Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions