Divakar Saraswats picture
Divakar SaraswatLast Seen: 4 days 9 hours agoJoined on: 20-May-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I have 27336 rank .can I get admission in gov.college or in private with fee waiver seats

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Ayush Jain

Ayush Jain 1 month ago

Ayush Jains picture
Ayush JainLast Seen: 4 days 19 hours agoJoined on: 06-Jun-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Divakar,

Your rank in UPSEE is decent and yes you can get admission in collegeCin the category you have mentioned. You should ready with your income certificate for fee waiver seats. You can get admission in top UPTU private colleges very easily with this rank. You can difficulty in getting CSE and IT branch but other can be get easily.

All the best !

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your UPSEE Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions