shivangi singhs picture
Shivangi SinghLast Seen: 11 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 22-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I have 550 rank in JEE Advanced 2018 in SC category. will I get CS in old IITs. I am a girl.

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Avadhesh Pal

Avadhesh Pal 1 year ago

Avadhesh Pals picture
Avadhesh PalLast Seen: 1 month 3 weeks agoJoined on: 17-Aug-2016Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation

Hello Shivangi,

You may get civil engineering, chemical engineering, engineering physics, biotechnology and other bottom branches at IIT Roorkee with this rank.

It will be best for you if you choose new IITs because ranking does not matter what matter is the branch. So choose wisely. 

All the best for your bright future.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know your IIT Admission Chances on the basis of your JEE Advanced Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions