Thummala Anvesha 4 months ago

Thummala Anveshas picture
Thummala AnveshaLast Seen: 3 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 22-Dec-2013Education Interest: GeneralEducation Level: Graduate & Above

I have allotted seat in Deemed university in first round of councilling. As I am not willing to join that seat can I participate in 2nd roun

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Priyaanka Sarkar

Priyaanka Sarkar 4 months ago

Priyaanka Sarkars picture
Priyaanka SarkarLast Seen: 4 hours 57 min agoJoined on: 01-Nov-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Graduate & Above

Dear Anvesha, if you have opted for free exit, you should go to the present allotted college and surrender the allotted seat. And if you opted to attend for 2nd round initially, you can participate in the 2nd round. You will not be penalised for free exit. However you have to surrender the current allottes seat within the given time frame of period. 

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your NEET PG Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions