Shivani roy 1 month ago

Shivani roys picture
Shivani RoyLast Seen: 1 month 4 days agoJoined on: 05-Jun-2019Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

I have character certificate from my 10th school not from 12th school can i use that certificate for counselling in bvsc

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Arnab Bhattacharjees picture
Arnab BhattacharjeeLast Seen: 1 month 4 hours agoJoined on: 10-Jul-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation


The character certificate from your 10th school is a important document. It's also necessary but it'll be better if you produce the character certificate from your 12th School to because it is a recent record. So it has another level of importance. So I think you should produce the character certificate fro your 12th School. 

Hope this will help.

All the best. 

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions