k s sachin krishnas picture
K S Sachin KrishnaLast Seen: 4 weeks 12 hours agoJoined on: 28-May-2018Education Interest: Study AbroadEducation Level: Class 12

I have completed 12th. i want to do something in medicine.is there any field which associates medicine and research ?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

bhavya banthias picture
Bhavya BanthiaLast Seen: 11 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 17-May-2018Education Interest: LawEducation Level: In Graduation

Hyy sachin, 

PCB is an awesome combination of pure sciences which has immense opportunities which can take you ahead. Following are some of the options:

  • Research and development

One can easily take any of the subject physics, chemistry or biology for their specialization in masters and phd.

Apply for jobs in research and development department of various public and private sector.

  • Clinical Research

It aims at introducing new drugs and improving health statistics.

Students having graduation degree from any of the subjects like genetics, botany, zoology, biochemistry, medicine etc. can opt for it.

After having graduation, get a professional industrial certification of POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL RESEARCH.

It is a 12 months course after which you can easily apply for a job in companies cognizant, TCS as a clinical data manager, clinical research associate, manager clinical trial operations.

If you do Masters in Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Medicine / Nursing / Physiotherapy / Dentistry / Homeopathy / Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science with min 55% you can also work as clinical research scientist in research and development sector.

I hope this helps 

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions