Preeti Bhabad 1 year ago

Preeti Bhabads picture
Preeti BhabadLast Seen: 1 year 1 month agoJoined on: 03-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I have got 63% in HSC Board. I have got 71 marks in MH-CET exam. Which engineering college is available to me for admission ?

Write your answer

Answer (1)


KOMAL 1 year ago

KOMALs picture
KOMALLast Seen: 1 year 2 weeks agoJoined on: 16-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation


With 71 marks in mht cet exam,you can get your rank between 52,819 - 54,819.According to me,with the above rank ,you can get colleges with following branches like :

1)Bharati vidyapeeth's college of engineering ,kolhapur(Cse)

2)Priyadarshani college of engineering,nagpur(Electronics engineering)

3)Universal college of engineering and research ,pune(mechanical)

4)Dr.D Y Patil of engineering and technology,pune (civil)

5)MET Bhujbal knowledge city,nashik(ece)

Many others college are also available.


Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your MHT CET Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions