Yash Modi 1 year ago

Yash Modis picture
Yash ModiLast Seen: 1 year 2 weeks agoJoined on: 30-Apr-2017Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation

I have less than 40% in 12. Now I want to study abroad. Can I do study and where I can ?

I have completed my 12th in 2013 and I'm doing b.com last year now.

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Prashant Chaudharys picture
Prashant ChaudharyLast Seen: 1 month 2 days agoJoined on: 17-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hii yash,

You have to first decide in which course you want to get admission. Than you should prepare for respective admission test. Your 12th percentage is a major drawback but it is not only thing to look into.

Good luck...

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions