somesh narayan 2 months ago

somesh narayans picture
Somesh NarayanLast Seen: 1 month 3 weeks agoJoined on: 25-Jun-2019Education Interest: LawEducation Level: Graduate & Above

I made a mistake regarding my 12th marks in my du pg online registration form and it can't be corrected now. What should I do?

Write your answer

Answers (2)

Annie Pruthi

Annie Pruthi 2 months ago

Annie Pruthi s picture
Annie Pruthi Last Seen: 2 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 11-Jun-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation


Greetings. Hope you're doing well. 

The only way to be eligible for DU admissions is to register online. If you've made an error, please try to rectify it. In a new update, it's now possible to correct errors which has been made in application process. This option was not available until the last year. If this option still doesn't work, you may register again but with another mail id. If the error is not a big mistake and you think it will not matter later, you may not rectify. But if it is a huge one, try the above option. DO NOT register again with the same mail. Please be careful. 

Comment (0)

Write your comment


SHUBHAM JAIN 2 months ago

SHUBHAM JAINLast Seen: 3 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 09-Jun-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
There is email and contact of DU admission commission you can contact them,  only this is the way you can have hopes to change it or may not have any problem because if it.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions