EducaTioN LanD 1 month ago

EducaTioN LanDs picture
EducaTioN LanDLast Seen: 1 month 1 day agoJoined on: 19-May-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Class 12

I passed 12th with 90.6% but I have no original marksheet which is provided by school , I have online print. Should I upload it or not in DU

Write your answer

Answer (1)


ADIL KHAN 1 month ago

ADIL KHANs picture
ADIL KHANLast Seen: 3 weeks 13 hours agoJoined on: 26-May-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Class 12
Yes you can upload that on the university of Delhi's admissions portal if you have received you official marksheet as of now. You can edit it with the original one you get the original one from your school in June/July . It is not mandatory to upload the original one the online print will do the job. You can reach out to us for more information regarding admissions.
Hope it helps

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions