Ritika jain 2 months ago

Ritika jains picture
Ritika JainLast Seen: 1 month 2 weeks agoJoined on: 15-Jan-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12

I reported at IIT Gandhinagar for document verification and chose float as my option.Now I want to freeze so can I report to any other IIT?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Jeeukrishnan kayshyap
Jeeukrishnan kayshyaps picture
Jeeukrishnan KayshyapLast Seen: 1 month 3 days agoJoined on: 30-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Congarts for you achievement,as a future IITian graduate.So in the couselling process you have to report an IIT when you are alloted a seat and you have done this and you chose float.To make it freeze you have to report to the same reporting centre(IIT Gandhinagar) .You can make it freeze only in IIT Gandhinagar.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions