Kabita krishna murtis picture
Kabita Krishna MurtiLast Seen: 1 month 2 weeks agoJoined on: 31-Dec-2017Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Class 12

I want to cancel my admission 2018 from rajiv gandhi south campus Bhu.how can i cancel and get the refund ??

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Md Bahauddin

Md Bahauddin 1 year ago

Md Bahauddins picture
Md BahauddinLast Seen: 11 months 1 week agoJoined on: 02-Jun-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

Hey Kabita,

I think you have taken admision in Rajiv gandhi college and don't want to continue your study from there.

So your money will not be refund because you have book a seat and they will get into loss if you cancelled your admission . So there is almost no chance to get your money back but you can go to court. They will help you more.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions