adrija Chakrabarty
adrija Chakrabartys picture
Adrija ChakrabartyLast Seen: 2 weeks 4 days agoJoined on: 20-Jun-2016Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

I want to study medicine abroad. Presently I am studying in class 12th. What I need to do next after 12th?

Is there any equivalent tests like NEET-UG for that?

Write your answer

Answers (3)


Shraya Singh 3 months ago

Shraya Singhs picture
Shraya SinghLast Seen: 3 weeks 4 days agoJoined on: 29-Jun-2018Education Interest: Study AbroadEducation Level: Graduate & Above


In order to study medicine in the US and in Canada, candidates are required to appear for the Medical College Admission Tes or MCAT. This is a standardized test and MCAT scores are generally a requirement for admission to any of the medical schools in USA and Canada.

Comment (0)

Write your comment


Nivedita Sharma 3 months ago

Nivedita Sharmas picture
Nivedita SharmaLast Seen: 1 month 5 days agoJoined on: 02-Jun-2016Education Interest: M.B.B.S.Education Level: Class 12


so yes you have to give NEET to be eligible for the Screening test which you have to give if you want to come back to India after degree completion

if you want to stay abroad then you don’t have to give NEET 

the safe score is 150+ marks in NEET last year the qualifying criteria for general category was 131 & 107 for other categories

abroad by MCI here: NEET Eligibility Certificate Notification on 8th March, 2018 - Global Medical Foundation- MBBS in Abroad.

Good luck

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Shantanu Singh

Shantanu Singh 3 months ago

Shantanu Singhs picture
Shantanu SinghLast Seen: 1 month 3 weeks agoJoined on: 26-Nov-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 11
Yes you need to qualify NEET UG

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions