UJJWAL KUMAR RAJ 4 months ago

UJJWAL KUMAR RAJLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 27-Mar-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Class 12

I'll given 12 examination from PCM and i want to take admission in BA course but my result can't be come right now.How i can fill the form?

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Neetish Kumar

Neetish Kumar 4 months ago

Neetish Kumars picture
Neetish KumarLast Seen: 3 months 1 week agoJoined on: 18-Feb-2019Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 12
Hello aspirant...
You can apply for the graduation.Many colleges publish it's form after the announcement of the result .You should wait till the announcement of the result.Forms are available in the month of June.Till June nearly all boards publishes the result.
Hope you get it.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions