SHWETA MANISH GULVELast Seen: 1 week 4 days agoJoined on: 04-Jul-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Class 12

Is cat exam required for travel and tourism to study abroad

Write your answer

Answer (1)

Ajay Pratap singh
Ajay Pratap singhs picture
Ajay Pratap SinghLast Seen: 6 days 13 hours agoJoined on: 16-Apr-2016Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

hi shweta

The exams which you need to clear in order to study masters in Travel
and Tourism management abroad is TOEFL, IELTS and PTE. You must have a
recognised bachelor's degree and 1 year work experience in your resume.
If you clear any of the above mentioned exam, you are eligible to take
admission in your desired university. The best places to.apply are
France, Italy, Paris, Germany, Australia and USA.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Latest: [ Want to Know your admisison chances in NLUs on the basis of your CLAT Rank ] - Click Here

Similar Questions