- Is there any chapter weightage for each and every topic in Jipmer Pg or we have to prepare as a whole MBBS syllabus blindly?
Is there any chapter weightage for each and every topic in Jipmer Pg or we have to prepare as a whole MBBS syllabus blindly?
You must go through the complete syllabus thoroughly. Its not necessary that the chapters have same weightage every same year. It consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language & Comprehension, and Quants & Reasoning. Community Medicine, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dermatology, Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio Therapy, Emergency Medicine, Orthopedics, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine which comes under clinical science carries 150 questions. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine and Toxicology which comes under basic clinical science carries 100 questions.
This is the link which could help you more,
The questions will be asked from state board and CBSE Syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
The detailed JIPMER Syllabus and weightage has not been provided by the Institute yet. But you can check the important topics for the exam-
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual matter of nature electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Alternating current
- Current electricity electromagnetic waves
- Electronic devices
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Surface Chemistry
- Solid State
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Aldehydes, Ketones
- Co-ordination Compound
- P, D, and F Block Elements
- Cell Structure
- Functional Organization in Plants and Animals
- Biotechnology and Human Physiology
- Diversity in Living Organisms, Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Warfare Plant Physiology
ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMPREHENSION
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-Making
- Writing Skills and
- Literature and Long Reading
LOGICAL AND QUANTITATIVE REASONING
- Number Series and Alphabet Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Figure Completion Test Substitution
- Blood Relationship etc.